XX

Two hours ago...

Augustus was applying cream on Minji's fingers. It burned a bit when she opened the bumper of her car.

"T--thank you.." Her head still low. Minji looked around and saw that Augustus' has re-arranged the pieces of furniture. The couch is at the middle and several lighting boxes were out.

"I need to practice...Flipped Magazine called yesterday. They want me to shoot their anniversary issue."

Minji just nodded. She wanted to ask more; how he's been doing but she remembered how he broke friendship with her.

"..the model whom I asked to practice with will be here soon..." He continued and Minji felt that it's Augustus way of telling her that she needs to go.

Minji stood and bowed at him. "Thank you, Adams... I think I have to go."

"I miss you..." Minji stopped from walking away. Her legs felt heavy for some reason. The next thing that Minji felt was Augustus' body, his arms embracing her from behind.

"I'm sorry....I didn't mean what I told you..." Hearing him talk like that confused her. And she thought of Jung Kook, her husband, who'd be furious again if he knows that she and Augustus met.

Augustus pulled her back to sit on the kitchen stool. He's still holding her. She knows it's wrong but Augustus felt so warm and comforting she wants more.

"You're husband told me to stay away from you...I didn't know that you kept our hang-outs a secret...and I felt bad...I felt that you don't want me as a friend because I'm not like you..."

"I would never!" Minji almost shouted.

Silence.

Minji sighed. "Jung...Kook's jealous. I didn't tell him because he wouldn't understand...what's between us."

"What's between us..." Augustus murmured.

Silence.

Augustus stood and smiled at her. "I'll prepare iced tea for us...before you go."

Minji watched him move around the kitchen, happy that they are at least talking again.

****

"Uhmmm...you want me talk to Jung Kook?" Augustus asked. They are having a conversation over tea and some muffin.

"Don't. He will not listen nor talk to you..." Minji smiled bitterly.

"..but he's giving you the cold shoulder because of me." Augustus looked at her with wide eyes and Minji wanted to tease his puppy eyes.

"T--this is not the first time...I mean...we had small fights before." She looked at her, assuring him, although he knows that this fight between her and Jung Kook is different.

"We'll get over this. One way or another." She sipped from her glass.

"So...Flipped Magazine huh?" She asked, trying to change conversation.

"You read Flipped?" Augustus' snorted in laughter. Flipped is a men's magazine. Minji punched his shoulder.

"But you are already so good...why do you need to practice?" Minji asked.

"Nude photography is quite difficult...especially for the model." Minji blushed hearing him. Augustus instantly noticed and nudged her.

"Hey...it's not p*rn, okay?...Nude photography is actually very artistic..."

"I know that. Jung Kook's friend, Namjoon loves art. His wife did naked pregnant photoshoot before. It was beautiful."

Augustus stretched his arms up and stood."Help me set-up the lighting before you leave?"