Chapter 3

" Alfa," Princess called "shes awake. Careful though don't touch her."

"My darling, your awake." Snow, her mother, was saying. She came rushing in the den.

Alfa walked in like nothing happend. "What were you thinking tring to swim with no adult around, and don't tell me your siblings dared you. They already sayed they told you nothing. Do you have an explanation for this."

I couldn't tell but I think he was trying to talk in his deepest voice, as if trying to scare me. I couldn't say anything besides I wanted to and wasn't thinking because my brothers and sisters had already told him they didn't do anything. Over all of them it was most likely Rose who told dad they didn't say anything. She usually did.

"Alfa hurry," it was Storm talking with his voice quiet, and shy, "there are sents of other wolfs at around the territory. "

"We'll talk about this later Sky don't think you'r off the hook though. I have to go. I need patrols Daisy, Snap, and Deer go patrol the south. I'll take Snowball, Snowflake, and River. We will patrol the north. I need Storm and Fire to protect Beta and the pups. The rest of you need to help protect the others." Then they all rushed off without another word.

While were waiting inside the den most of the time we sleep, so why don't I tell you how we each got our names. You already know how I got my name. My brother got his name because he got scared and ran away supper fast. Thorn got her name from challenging a horned lizard. His horn looked like thorns and that's how they named her. Rose got her name from sneezing at a rose bush. Fuzz is really fuzzy, and Spike arches his back like a cat when he's scared and he looks like a spike when he does it. No offense to him but its verry strange, but im not saying he should stop.

Your probably wondering why we arn't scared right now peeing ourselves. Well our Alfa, my dad, is the best Alfa you will ever meet he scared off a bear when he was a pup. My mom thinks it was only because the bear smelt more honey to eat. If the other pack around here doesn't back off my dad will defiantly teach them a lesson. They will be gone in no time.

"Ok guys so here is what we do, I want Zema and Scar to destract the North patrol. I want Gill and Rush to go destract the South. Then me and Gizo will get the bait. Got it." They all nodded their heads in agreement with thier Alfa. The plan was falling in perfectly in line. Only they can come up with an intelligent plan like this.