Plans

What will the plan would be at first? Tough.Dead silencer or Loud?

How about we kill Hakyeon with fire?You know fire is a form of heat and we vampire hate heat the most.Plus a steel tool to be craft inside his heart.Good idea but if one of us accidentally being stab?We will not.I'm asking if we were? Do you understand the question Leo? I understand it but if we never to have think negatively,Nothing will happen to us.Okay guys...and please don't fight over little matters.

We need to bring water just in case of some guy gets burned.Understood.

Any other plans?

"Butter!?" Hakyeon dislikes butter...So as Hyde.What do we do with the butter? Not any butter..but a magical butter which burns at any part it you throw it correctly.Really!? Where exactly can we find that? I know one place which we can find it.Wait, let me have a research on this special butter.

Oooo Leyna's idea are the best! It states here "If you throw this at your enemy...the butter has special formallities of burning the insides and the internal organs and kill it in a minute." Woahh!? Kill a person in a minute by throwing butter? Yeap!

But the thing is...if we killed him,We can't question a dead person right.True..Uhmm any other choice?

Hakyeon also has a pair of speedy legs right? I think so...We can shoot his legs down so he would not run away.What kind of arrow are we talking about here?Any type which slows you down.

Uhm how about Poistun? What type is that? It's a combination of poison and stun.Poison slows you down and stun makes you asleep for awhile.Wait...I think i'm getting Leyna's idea again.

So we are catching him but shutting down his energy from the legs and then stun him,Correct?Yes Leo.Great idea for a vampire.

Okay okay now..Who is really good in shooting bow and arrows?

Hakyeon only knows... Hongbin why don't you try it? "Uhh!?" I'm really bad at throw stuffs.Please Hongbin..you need to do it or else who would? Everybody was looking at Hongbin with their sad puppy eyes.

"Okay.."Hongbin sighed. Don't worry Hongbin we will cheer you up for you best efforts being putted in.

Before we go and hunt down Hakyeon,How about we practice some shooting of arrows in the arena.

Which arena? The one which is held at south east from here."Oh that!","Pfft old man.." said Ken.Yah i'm not..is just that we lived more than 200 years and we kinda of forget some things.Yeahh yeah.. Ken walked to the kitchen.

Is everybody hungry after a long talk about plans? Yes..i'm really hungry..Me too,Me three! Soo i shall cook some ramen for you all.Hey Ken,Is there any ramen in the hotel's cabinet?

No i don't see one.Okay i will go to the nearest shop.You need me to accompany you.No you stay put because you are still in pain...don't you remember? No i will never leave you alone i need to-- Before Leo stands up he could already felt some pain.I trust you.Does anybody wants to follow me? Nah.. the twos said. How about you Hyuk? Hyuk??.. He fall alseep a long time ago already..

I'll be back around 7Pm. Just contact me for anything else.I will.

Leyna left the hotel room and walked to the lift.She then saw a couple of elderlys enter a lift nearby.She halted them to wait.She entered the lift and thank them.

Walking out from the hotel looking for the nearest shop.She walk walk until she was stood by someone...Hakyeon.

Hakyeon's Pov

I sense something sweet nearby..Maybe i should check it out.Wait...Is that Leyna? Walking alone.I should stop her way.I walked up to her she saw me stopping her way.

"What do you want!?" I grabbed her wrist and took a bite of her wrist.Blood was flowing through her wrist."Stop!!,It hurts." Hakyeon!! " She shouted and pushed him away.Leyna's runs away from Hakyeon.Where are you going...I am just getting started to taste and feel the sweetness of your precious blood.

Running back to the hotel bleeding.Everybody was looking at her worriedly.She took the lift and quickly ran to the room where everyone was in.

"YAH !! , Open the door!" Ken opens the door and his reaction was shocked.Don't just stand there,help me.Who did this to you? H-hakyeon.He changed into a devil to fast...and this all is mind controlling of Hyde's work.

Quick take the first aid box!Hongbin camed out from the toilet and quickly came to help Leyna and Ken to clean off Leyna's blood.He really bite your wrist? Yes he did.

He is going to get it from me.How could he do that to my little sister.Relax...it's all Hyde form of work.No no no it's not.I'm getting out from this bed this Instant! Please control your temper.Mind over body.

Leo stormed right out of the room and track down Hakyeon.

Hakyeon's Pov

YAH What is wrong with you uh? Bitting her just like that!? I won't let you control over my body again.Oh really? THEN would you like to die Right Now?

I can just stop that beating heart of yours and take over your body you know.No i...i don't want to die.No don't take my soul away.I will soon if you don't behave so well enough.

Now i sense someone coming..You are going to take care of it alone.Wait come back!

It's my turn to have a revenge on you Hakyeon! Even you are the oldest i won't give my respect to you."Take this!" Leo punched his face and there was a bruise that stained on the left of his cheeks.

Wait you don't understand,Leo. What do you mean by i don't understand!? I knew every details about you.Even Hongbin dislikes you from the top till your toes.

HEAR MY WORDS CAREFULLY.BACK OFF FROM ALL OF US OR THERE ARE GOING TO BE A WAR BETWEEN US.

Leo walked off leaving Hakyeon behind.

Oooo~ That goes ugly said Hyde."Shut up you don't know anything." Who said i don't know anything huh? I can control people minds and i am half dead and living person.

So be it..A War between us.
●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●
》》How's the story《《

OMO it's tooo long since i last update.Sorry guys i was in hell week of exams.Finally my exams are over.Now i'm waiting for my results.I hope i get good results man which is on Monday.

B.T.W

This story is ending sooner!

Please continue your wonderful votes and comments.

Thank you.