chapter 9

EVELYN JOHNSON'S POV:

Since the awful news arrived, that Rafe had passed. Danny has been a big help. I've seen him everyday since then. I will admit I think being with Danny is taking the pain of losing Rafe away. Danny is real sweet, he has made it quite obvious that he has had a thing for me before Rafe and I got together, what a relief it was finding that out because i felt the same. Well not for quite as long as him but getting to know him after Rafe has made me realise that my feelings for Danny have been just as strong. The first time he kisses me was when we were at that beach a week ago, talking about Rafe. He said to me he didnt mean for it to happen, he reminded me he was in love with Ellie, but it didn't stop him from kissing me again the next time he saw me. I can't bring myself to feel guilty about how I feel with him, I know that sounds awful but he takes the pain away. It's not like Ellie has tried helping him.  

.....

We all agreed to meet at the beach today, we all have an off day so what better way to spend it then with our friends. The seating arrangement is, Betty, Red, Anthony, Gooz, Sandra, Ellie, space... Me.

the space Ellie was saving was for Danny. he appears getting out of his car, "hey Danny!" i yell to him, he smiles toward me, Ellie looks toward danny and maliciously looks to me. maybe i should be a bit more subtle. She shuffles along to the space next to me so Danny sits where se was, away from me. dammit. 

He sits down and places a kiss on her lips, she carries on the kiss like she is trying to prove that he is her's. "I love you Ellie" he states. feeling disappointed that he still feels that way toward her even though he has seen me more these past few months than her. "I love you more Daniel". He grins. Quite a coincident considering he had that same grin when we kissed.

....

ELLIE SAMUELS POV:

What is her problem?. She's acting like she wants Danny. That is not going to happen. 

It's currently 4 pm and I've decided im going to take a swim, "wanna come swimming?" I whisper in Danny's ear, placing a soft kiss to his jawbone, the wicked smirk on his face tells me absolutely he does. I run away from the circle of friends and run to the water, feeling Danny keep up with me, I throw off my clothes, undressing to get to my red bikini. His eyes widen in excitement. I run into the water, seeing him, slowly follow me, in his trunks, throwing off his Hawaiian shirt. I wink at him and get into the deeper section, getting deeper and deeper until I'm sure no one can see me, and where my feet don't feel the bottom. I'm floating on my back, when Danny appears, releasing a breath he held from swimming underwater, disappearing again, then a pair of arms wrap around me, lifting me up. I giggle, laughing loudly he kisses me. "You're the most beautiful person I have ever met Ellie". Reddening, I throw my arms around his neck, "Danny. I've missed you so much, you don't even understand", "trust me I understand darling", "I thought I'd done something wrong, I thought you were avoiding me". He looks upset with himself, "please don't ever think that, you could never hurt me,unless you fell in love with someone else". "That's could never happen" I reply and hug him tighter.

The kiss deepens, becoming harder and harder to fight the urge, I need him. I'm pretty certain he needs me too. I groan as his lips attach themselves to my neck. I bury myself into him, closer, he lets out a gruff groan, snapping back to reality... "Danny, we can't do this right now", "why not, no one can see us", I think about it for a minute... "fuck it". He lifts me, wraps my legs around his waist, my hands find his hair, pulling on it, "more" I mutter. 

**SLIGHT SMUT WARNING AHEAD**

He's inside me, buried deep. Moving fast, "Daniel", he goes harder, "uhh Ellie" he groans into my mouth. Quickening his pace so no one on shore gets suspicious, we finish, in a matter of minutes. "You undo me so quick" he says, I laugh, and kiss him once more, "ditto" I state.