And you think that you are weird?

These are kinda weird things that happened in my DR.

1. So I walked in to the Gryffindor common and everyone was in classes so I didn't expect anyone to be there, but there was Ginny... she was dancing to the song Hips Don't Lie by Shakira and when I caught her she threw my phone into the wall(she was using it for music) and she ran out of the room. Now she's avoiding me.

2. When me, Ron, Hermione and Harry where studying in the library, Ron randomly started talking about how hot dogs are made.

3. So in 5th year Dean, Seamus, Harry, and Neville all like Ginny and she wants to be with Harry but she  doesn't want to hurt her friends so she's trying to set a bunch of other girls up with Dean, Seamus, and Neville.

4. Since we can script to have perfect skin and the people from our DR can't, sooooo many students end up in the hospital wing because they mess up every spell they use to try and make their skin flawless. Ginny made a tree grow through her forehead, lavender turned her face into a lion... I don't want to embarrass them...

5. People keep stealing my phone, and this time it was Draco.... I was looking through my photos and I found this video of Draco.... He was vibing to SexyBack by Justin Timberlake. And he was cat walking in my heels...