Epilouge

Nicole's POV
*4 years later*

"I don't know if I can do this" I start questioning everything. "I just." I kind of want to cry right now, but at the same time, I don't.

"Nicky" Jaime grabs my shoulder and shakes me a little. "This is your day. You and Tony are meant for each other. Just breathe. This is going to be the best day of your life, until you have kids at least. It's just nerves cous. Suck it up" He chuclkles and elbows me a little.

"What if I mess up my vows?" I am probably worrying way too much. "I can't mess up my vows on my wedding day. Thats criminal!" I throw my arms up in the air.

"You're not going to mess up!" Jaime sighs in annoyance. I guess you could say I'm somewhat of a Bridezilla. "Just chillax." He laughs.

"I'm trying" I stare at myself in the mirror.

Can I do this? I mean, this whole day is everything I have ever wanted. I have the princess dress with the pink sash right under my chest. I have the perfect bouqet, and no it was not cheap, with pink, white, and some black roses. I had to order the black roses from Turkey but it was completely worth it.

I actually learned my mother left about 45,000 dollars for me. Almost all of it went to this wedding.

I have my natural blonde hair put up into a neat, yet loose, bun with my veil over it. The veil has a small tiara, making the princess look complete. This is everything I want, I need. Tony even convinced me to wear little to no make-up. Apparently, I am too pretty for all that. I still wore the basic stuff.

I have everyone I need here. My lovely cousin is going to walk me down the isle to the traditional music. I have my own little runway that will be pink of course. My shoes are black. The colors are obviously pink, black, and white. My maid of honor, Louise, is wearing pink. The other bridesmaids - Elizabeth, Freedom Lynn, and Erin - are going to be wearing black but have a pink flower on the left side of their strapless dresss. They will wear white heels or flats of their choice. Elizabeth wanted the choice of flats since she happens to be really tall.

The sanctuary of the church has white and black roses on the end of chairs. The flower girls - Daniella Marina Biersack and Melody Horizon Preciado - are going to drop beautiful black and white petals down the pink aisle.

The reception is being held in the back of the church. The tables have white tableclothes with very intricate center pieces. The curtains in the room are pink and black petals are flown out around the entire room. Jaime says he has a song for us for our first dance. Him and Tony wrote it together I guess.

it all sounds so amazing, but for some reason, I am unsure. Is it just nerves? I hope so. I really want, no, need to marry Tony. He is my one and only.

Haha! That rhymed!

"It's about time to start" Louise tells me with a humbling smile.

I see all the girls. Melody and Daniella are ready in their cute little pink dresses with practically a tutu. I wanted them to be super girly. Their hair is curled and perfect. I smile and put a white bow in their hair to hold back their bangs. It was pretty difficult because Louise likes layered hair, so of course Melody's bangs are like hell to put up. Daniella's bangs are just like Freedom's, covered in a bottle of hairspray. I have to use a brush to delude the intense hair spray and then pin them back.

"You guys are so cute" I can't wait until Tony and I decide to have children.

The girls giggle, making me smile. My bridesmaids and maid of honor push my out of the room and into the small area right before the sanctuary. My nerves become much higher then they were behind those doors. Now, now it is time for me to become wedded. This is my one and only chance to get married to Tony.