Chapter 5: Her

Tony's POV

I watch as the house becomes farther and farther away. Yet, I don't even notice my own girlfriend waving. All I see is her. Nicole. She stands there lookig beautiful in a tank top and sweats. Her hair falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful.

But it's wrong to think this way. It's wrong to think of the spark that electrified me. The one that made my heart race. The one that made me want to hold her close and never let go.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. I'm thinking about getting it cut. I'm also thinking about sewing up my gages. Maybe after our next album comes out. Would Nicole like my hair shorter? Would she like my gages sewn? Maybe I'll get a neck tattoo. Will she like that?

Why do I care? I have Stephanie. I love Stephanie. Right? Yeah of course.

"Tony" Vic snaps his fingers in front of my face, taking me out of my trance. "We left an hour ago and your still looking out the window. We are far from home Turtle"

"Oh sorry" I move away from the window.

I sit down on the couch and I see all of the guys staring at me. I raise an eyebrow and lean forward.

"What?" I ask.

"Am I the only one who noticed the tension between them?" Vic questions the guys.

"No"

"I saw it"

"It was hard not to"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I want answers, even though I sort of know what they are talking about.

"Nicole!" They shout in unison.

"I love Stephanie" I cross my arms and try to convince them of that.

"Just because you love her doesn't mean you can't be attracted to other people" Mike states.

"I don't like Nicole" I shake my head.

"Keep telling yourself that" Jaime sighs.

I will keep telling myself that. I have to. Because I love Stephanie. I can't have feelings for Nicole. I just can't.

Nicole's POV

Stephanie led me to the guest room and I put my stuff in there. The room is so nice. I am too scared to sleep in the bed it's just too nice. I gawk at it until I hear Stephanie laugh. I blush and leave the room, following her downstairs.

"Do you have anyone you want to invite over?" Steph asks as we reach he bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah my friend Louise" I answer.

"Well call her and we can have ourselves a little sleepover" She smiles and walks into the kitchen.

I take out my phone dialing her number. The little music that played while I rang was God Bless You by Black Veil Brides. I remember one time we fought over Andy. I ended up slapping her. Hard. Shw laughed but there was a mark. Then we fought over who was second best in the band. I said Ashley. She said Jake. We both think they are equally amazing but we definitely have our favors.

"Hello there" She greets, knowing its me.

"So you know how Pierce left for tour today right?" I smirk, even though she can't see it.

"Yeah what about it?" I can hear the curiosity in her tone.

"Would you like to come ov-" She cuts me off with a shreek.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Im on my way now"  She hangs up.

I keep my phone in my hand, knowing she's going to text me for the address. I feelbit vibrate and I see the text. I laugh and give her the address. I can't wait until she gets here. I can't wait to see her face when she sees this place.