Chapter 2.

Sorry it's short but I wanted to give yall something.... Let me know how yall like it.

Killas POV

I woke up to the sound of running water in my guest bathroom down the hall. "Chasity must be in the bath tub" I mumbled. I had been almost 6months since Shane and his crew shot up the club that night and her sister was killed Them Muthafuckers really got life fucked up to try some stupid shit like that but it's all gravy tho' I hit Rell up and let him know I wanted them to round all them niggas up and bring them to my east side trap house. Rell told me how hard that shit was because nobody really knows where this nigga lays his head at.... It's like he fell off the earth or some shit.

I usually don't bring females home with me but It was something about Chasity.

Her eye's had something special about them they were that beautiful ass hazel color but you could see the pain and the hurt in them and with her I just felt really bad for her to lose her sister right in front of her like that. It reminded me of the night I lost my mama to this bullshit. All because Dakota stupid ass didn't take the drop to the warehouse like I told him too and with that Beans and his folks shot my mamas house up leaving her dead in her own pool of blood.
Seeing Chasity have the same look I had almost 8years ago , I knew I had to help her. I may be fucking up by bringing her back to where I lay my head but she's only 17 where the fuck she gone go?

*10 bands 50fifty bands fuck it man*
My iPhone went off it was Rell
"Speak"
"We got them niggas come through east side"
"Alright give me a hour"
"This nigga running his mouth to fucking much hurry up man"
"Bye Nigga"
This nigga always have been trigga happy I said to myself....
I had been debating if I was gonna take Chasity with me but this may be a little bit to much shit for her to see.....

I walked down to the guest room and knocked on her door.
"Come in" she said
I could see her naked body in the bath tub but a nigga wasn't really trying to get all excited and shit and I had to handle business in a few.
"Aye let me ask you something" I asked her
"Yes"
"How you know Shane?"
"Huh?"
"You heard me stop with the bullshit"
"He was my sisters ex boyfriend" she said barely above a whisper....
"Did yall know about that shit he was gone pull"
She paused for a second
"Chasity"
"She said something about a hit on you from him"
I clenched my jaw and rubbed my goatee "Oh iight" .....
I walked towards her room door and before leaving out I looked back at her
"Get dressed now"

I don't know what the fuck they had going on that night but This shit gone get handled tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all bear with me I'm still putting this story together but please please comment and vote and tell me if yall like it so far!
•Do yall think Killa gone get Chasity?
•Damnnnn the nigga moved her in.
•Shane messed up didn't he??! 😧😧😧😧