Chapter 2: Memory

Staggering back along the corridor to my hotel room was made a much more enjoyable task with Matt attached to me.

Only breaking for air as I lost my cool whilst trying to insert the key-card into its slot, I felt like I definitely should have been awarded a Knighthood by the end of it. Yes, it was that difficult.

"It's not going in." Matt groaned, giving it a try himself.

"Hope that's not going to be the case in a minute." I shot him a look, raising my eyebrows.

"Nah-uh,"he assured me as I gave the card one more go in the slot. If it hadn't have worked then, I would not have been capable of going down to reception and 'communicating' with the people on the desk.

"You can't keep ramming it in like that, doesn't quite work like that..."

"And you would know?" I giggled, clutching onto him.

Finally, amazed that I had gained access to my room at last, and amazed that it had been cleaned by the wonderful hotel fairy godmothers, Mr England flicked the switch on the light dimmer and decided that we wouldn't be having a dignified cup of coffee. Nor playing a round of scrabble. Shame, I'd be thinking of three letter words and everything.

Sadly though, there was only one three letter word that I had on my mind. And his, judging by things.

Barely making it to the bed before he'd turned his attention to removing my dress, he tilted me back and moved my hands to above my head.

"I want you," he murmured and I allowed myself to look into his eyes, instantly feeling my body flinch beneath him as the gaze intensified further. It was good that we were on the same wavelength.

"What are waiting for then?" I laughed, pulling him down on top of me as he set about untying the strap around my neck. He did it with ease and slipped it off me whilst I unbuttoned his shirt.

One by one the buttons came undone and I ran my fingers down the length of his more than defined stomach, stopping at the waistband of his jeans. Holy shit.

"Do you ever leave the gym?" I stuttered, sitting up slightly to kiss him. And then kissing him more. And then even more as he intensified the already electric pressure.

"Occasionally." he answered, smirked and decided to explore my neck and collarbones. I mean, I wasn't going to complain. At all. "I could say the same for you."

From there he ventured downwards and aided me in stripping him down to his boxers. Even in the low-lit room I knew what I had on top of me was about the best view in the city at that moment in time.

In one swift move he flipped me over and I only stumbled slightly as I gripped onto the covers of the bed for moral support. The room was spinning but I was far, far too high on lust and other natural occurring drugs. Minus alcohol. I had consumed that all on my own back.

"Knew I should have put my foot down and told you not to have another one of those cranberry things..." He laughed, pulling me onto his chest.

"It won't interfere with my performance. Much."

"Oh it's definitely not so far." he muttered darkly and I decided that things would be much better off he wasn't wearing his undies anymore.

"Good." I said in response and bit my lip. His defined cheekbones were looking even more chiseled as he glided his hands down over me.

"Just to make this clear, I do not do this all the time." he added, his voice dipping significantly.

"Ruining it." I sniggered, "besides, isn't that what they all say?"