7. Prince

Bruno's p.o.v

the next babe to bring drama upon themself will be going home, plain and simple. The last woman I needed was one that was problematic, especially with everyone, everywhere she went.

 Phil remained my homeboy and body guard though. I hoped these girls learned something out of this; don't mess with my bros or you'll get no rose.

The boyz and I had a staff meeting. There were a few things I had to lay straight and I also wanted their input on the remaining gals. We were seated around a round table, slurping on some pepsi and munching on some nachos.

"Aight fellas so here's the deal," I showed them the album of the five remaining gals. "I got five gorgeous ladies to deal with now, and so far they really got my heart pumping. I wanna know, what y'all think about each and one of em though."

I passed on the album to Kameron who was seated beside me and he pointed on the first photograph-Elsie, "I like this one a lot, she laid back and cute, but sometimes I feel like she one of the guys, always talkin bout ball and stuff. Kinda irks me." He shrugged and passed the album onto Ari.

''The French girl's got good style like you, mysterious, humble and oh so incredibly sexy when she smokes ten packs of cigarette a day, but I mean, I can hardly understand her because of her thick accent. Language barrier might be something you may want to consider bro."

''But yo, check this, for real, this one can be your eyes and your mouth," Phred pointed to Simone. "She's got a loud mouth that can make them haters shut up and bow down to you, don't you want that kind of glory, my boy?"

I nodded.

''What about the Canadian," Eric picked Grace. "She's as silly as my brother, but y'all, she bakes some dope ass cookies."

''On the real man," Phil dapped Eric. "Those cookies are sent from above.''

"For real man," Eric nodded.

''Focus people," I clapped my hands together and fixed my shades over the bridge of my nose. "We've got business to settle. Phil, what about Winnie. What do you have to say about her?"

''Well, for the first time you get to meet a girl who is shorter than you, can dance in your music videos ---She can actually contribute something to your music.''

''Yeah, but she always glares at me like I did something to her," Ari whined. "I think she might have taken Bianca's throne."

"You think?" I asked, very worried.

''I know," Ari said with so much conviction that I was starting to mentally plan who I would ask out for the next date.

End of Bruno's p.o.v

Bruno spends some time alone, contemplating on his next move. He sips hit martini before sliding it to the side and standing up to check his wardrobe. His phone rings. There was no caller ID. Bruno never takes calls without caller ID, but for some reason he is tempted to answer.

"Who's speaking?"

''Bruno, please hear me out."

"How did you get my number?"

The voice wasn't forgotten.

Bruno shuts his eyes and rubs his temples with one hand, while keeping his phone on the other hand. He then rubs his eyes and sighs.

"You never gave me a chance to explain my side of the story--"

"What is there to explain, Bianca." Bruno retorts. "That you would go about and have oral sex with one of my closest friends in order to have my attention? That doesn't make sense!"