12. Get yo freak on

Bruno's p.o.v

I guess you could say that the real challenge has begun.

Not only was the Finale right around the corner,

temptation was rising also.

"Bruno..." A seductive voice called.

I couldn't quite put my hands on the figure before me. My vision was a blur.

"Bruno..." It called again.

The figure had voluptuous curves as it strutted forward.

"Bruno baby..."

I started to lick my lips as my vision became clearer and her features were noticeable.

"Damn..." I breathed.

"Bruno are you alright?" She asked me, making me shake my head out of my little fantasy.

I cleared my throat and shift in my seat, "Yeah, yeah I'm good. What's up?"

"Well..." Her nails began tracing my desk and she slowly moved towards me.

She sat her junk on my manhood. I quickly urged her to get off.

"Winnie you know the rules."

"No I don't, " she bit her lower lip.

"Your dress is too short, you're showing too much skin. It's indecent for a wife."

"So I'm your wife now, huh?" She teased.

I looked down at her sweet body and nodded with a hint of distraction, "Uh huh."

"Make love to me Bruno..." she whispered in my ear.

As soon as she said this I wanted to give in to her lustful wish, but she vanished.

"Winnie!" I called out and woke from my slumber.

I was sweating profusely and my heart was racing. I checked underneath my covers and cursed under my breath.

This was the fifth wet dream I had in a week and it was driving me crazy as fuck.

Simone came in my room and asked if I needed help doing the laundry.

"No sweet thang, that's already taken care of." I told her.

"There's like a pile of covers laying there on the floor. Doesn't seem like somebody's taking care of it."

My face was flushed in red.

I scratched the back of my neck and laughed softly.

"I'm good. I'll do it." I said. "Thanks Simone."

After getting out of bed, I looked at the pile of covers next to my baskets of dirty laundry.

"You almost got me in some next shit," I muttered.

"And as for you Buster, you gotta behave yourself," I told my manhood.

It's been rough for ya boy, but a good playboy magazine would do the trick. I liked it old fashion, me and computers don't mix--hence why I still got paperbacks to fap at.

After doing some business and settling Buster down, I took a shower and headed straight down stairs.

Eric, Tiara, Pres, Tahiti, my nephews and nieces, Phil's wife and children were coming to Hawaii for the holiday. So Phil, Kam and I organized a pool party.

"Yo Phil, what time did they say they were coming?" I called out in my patio as he was grilling some meat with Kameron.

"At 4. We still got time." He said after flipping a burger like a pro.