last list

All of us back to home after finished in jeju island. Jihyo come with me because her parents have bussinis trip to austria.

I laying down on my bed still in white, and jihyo join with me.

"ji, you take a bath first. I want to sleep 10 minutes"

"ok but i need to sleep too, i'm tired"

We just laying on bed in silent and keep awaken.
After 15 minutes i take my phone out

Clik....clik...clik...
I take some selfi with jihyo. She gave her ugly face.
Then i left her and take a bath
Jihyo take a bath after me and we join with my parents for dinner

We talk casualy about holiday in jeju till we finished, me and jihyo back to my room
I sat on my confert chair jihyo on my bed, i scrool my phone and jihyo handed camera.

"ji, i want make holiday photo book, one book for jeju, one book for switzerland, one book for seaworld, one book for camp with my mom and dad, and one book for our school"

"hmm ok, i'll help you. Lets do it tomorow"

I came close to her sit on bed and lean on it.

"not tomorrow, i think i need to go to hospital"

She turn to face me

"why?it's not time to your check up"

"yesterday, i can move my leg at morning, my hand shaking. And when i'm in pain last time, i can't see, blind for some minutes, its first time"

She look at me pitifull and came closer to me, hold my shoulder
"gwencana, i'll come with you tomorow. When you will tell mom and dad?"

"at morning i think"

"ok, lets get rest"

"you sleep first i want to do something until sleepy"

"What?"

"i still have 2 list, i want to finish my book"
I back to table and open my laptop
Jihyo did not sleep and sometimes she stood beside me to read my laptop

"yaakkk.. Dont read it!!!just read it when the book launch!"
I pull her away

"yaaahhhh mean!!!i'm curious what you write!"

After 1,5 hours i feel sleepy,
Its good time for start sleep
I close my laptop and go to bed.
Jihyo sleep near wall and i'm other side.

"lets sleep, i'll turn off the lamp"

"eeooh"

Jihyo laying down on bed but she backing me, i know what she feel and think after i talked to her
I can't sleep now, 30 minutes i closed my eyes but it is not work, and suddenly i hear jihyo cry, her body shaking althouh she try hard to hide under blenket.

I came closer to her, draged blengket off from her head and backhug.
I hold her hand when she clenching fist, hardly, i know why she did it. To calm her self to stop her cry. She sacrified too much for me.

"i'll let you cry tonight, you can cry just when i beside you, when i can hug you, ok?!"
I said it in my lovely voice

She cry harder and she turn face me burry her head on my neck. I pat-pat her back and stroking her head.
She keep crying till more the 20 minutes. I can hear regular breath,sometimes she sniff. But she fall asleep. I keep hug her till i fall asleep

------------------

6.30
I open my eyes and look jihyo in my arm, she still sleep. I hug her again, i think i want to lazy time with her.
I care her hair, look her peacefull face, i stroking her face. My hand wake her up. She open her eyes look at me, i look her eyes back and smile to her, my hand still on her cheeck