Murphy #1

I hide behind the tree as I hear footsteps coming towards me. It was probably grounders and I was probably going to die tonight.

I look over the side of the tree slightly and I see familiar faces. I walk out from behind the tree and Octavia runs to me and hugs me tightly. We were best friend.

Bellamy pats my shoulder and I smile at him. "Do you know If any of the others are alive?" I ask and Bellamy nods his head.

"Finn, Murphy, and a few others. Finn and Murphy are looking for Clarke, you, and the others." Bellamy says and I smile.

Everyone knew I had a crush on Murphy and I was always teased about it. The worst part is Murphy knows I love him.

I have a jump in my step as they take me to Camp Jaha. Octavia and I talked for awhile but we stopped as soon as we got to camp.

I feel my heart race as I see Clarke and Raven. It's amazing that some of us have survived.

"Finn and Murphy are looking for you guys. They'll probably be back soon." Bellamy says.

Eight hours later.

We head out through the forest as we search for Finn and Murphy. We've been searching for four hours.

I let out a sigh as we keep on searching. Please still be safe. I'm-

A tons of gunshots ring throughout the forest and my heart races.

We follow the sounds of the gunshots and I was the first one to make it into the grounder village. Finn was holding a shotgun and Murphy was trying to stop him.

"Finn! Stop! Me and Clarke yell together and they turn to us.

Finn walks to Clarke and I make my way over to Murphy nervously. "Hi Murphy." I say and Murphy smiles down at me.

"Hello Ty." Murphy says and he laces his fingers through mine which surprised me. "I missed you kid."

I frown and we start walking to camp. Murphy says something to Murphy and I couldn't hear it.

Murphy takes me away from the camp and into a little cave. "What are we doing here Murphy?" I ask and Murphy moves closer to me.

"I missed you a lot Ty." Murphy says and I tilt my head slightly.

"I missed you too Murphy but-" Murphy cuts me off by pressing his lips against mine gently.

I wrap my arms around Murphy's neck and I pull him closer. I love him so much.

Murphy pulls back and I lay my head on his chest. "I love you Murphy." I say weakly and Murphy kisses my forehead.

"I love you too Ty." Murphy says and he kisses me again.

Murphy lowers me to the ground and I smile at him. I wanted to stay like this forever.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️@queentyrantt