KAT X TOBY

I love Iggy Azalea, she is my idol no joke. LOVE YA IGGY. Anyways thanks for reading and enjoy!

             Katherine is her name. Friends called her Kat sometimes. Her friend, Malty, was on the couch as usual. She played games with BEN, Jeff, and LJ all the time. Right now, she was currently beating BEN's butt, like usual.

"Oh, that's right! Learn your place weakling!" She yelled loudly, giggling when BEN turned bright red from fury.

"Cheater!" BEN yelled.

"HOW?!" Malty cried back. As the two bickered back and forth, Kat decided to quench her random thirst. She rose and went to the kitchen, passing by Masky and Hoodie, who were currently fighting over the last piece of cheesecake.

"Hey Kat." Katherine heard a soft voice mumble behind her.

"Oh, hey Toby." Kat smiled, pushing herself against the kitchen counter.

"Toby! Get me Dr. Pepper, it's in the fridge." Malty called from the living room as Slenderman rubbed his forehead with one of his many extended limbs.

"Sure." Toby called back, brushing past Kat. Katherine went through a lot of boyfriends, Toby knew that. All he wanted was to take her up to his room and love her.

"Here you go." Toby smiled as he gave the drink to Malty. She thanked him briefly before BEN took her drink out of her hands and sipped from it.

"Ew, now I have BEN cooties." Malty groaned and snatched it back, drinking bit.

"We just had an indirect kiss." BEN states. All Malty does is roll her eyes and watch Kat and Toby talk.

"Hey, can I show you something? It's upstairs." He tells Kat. She nods and follows him to his room.

This is going to go well... Toby mentally smiled. As they made it to his room, he spun around quickly and kiss Kat. Not knowing what to do, she put her arms around his neck and kissed back. Suddenly, Toby pulls back and head butts her, knocking her out cold.

Kat wakes up tied to a bed, the room dim. She looks around a bit until she notices that she is completely naked. Her eyes widen as Toby walks into the light, naked as well. What really surprised her was how big he was. He smirked and crawled on top of her, not wanting to waste any time. He had waited long enough for this.

Without so much as planting a kiss on her, Toby slips into Kat suddenly. Kat lets out a cry of pain, seeing that she is virgin, but that doesn't stop Toby. He continues to ram into Katherine, her cries soon turning into lust filled moans.

The headboard of the bed is hitting the wall with such force that even Malty hears it from downstairs.

"SHUT. UP." Malty hits the door, but that doesn't make Toby falter in his thrusts. He continues to thrust into Kat as she moans his name, him groaning.

Soon, Kat screams his name and her cum spills out of her. Toby is still going strong until a few moments later when her moaning pushes him off the edge. His seed spills into Kat and he thrusts slowly, riding out his orgasm.

After he comes down from his high, he pulls out and hugs Kat, undoing her ropes so she can hug back. She snuggles close to him and pecks his lips.

"I love you so much Kat." Toby whispers in her ear, softly biting it.

"I love you, too." Kat smiles.

"Will you be mine?" He asks so innocently, totally contrasting from before.

"Yes." Kat smiles widely and they fall asleep in each others' arms.

~~~

"God, they are SO loud!" Malty complains.

"Maybe I should have recorded them.." Malty adds smirking evilly.

"How?" LJ asks.

"Oh, my tunnels. That's how I get around so quickly. I built tunnels connecting all the closets in the mansion together, that way I can hide and so can my cats. But only I know how to work them, if anyone else tried they would most likely get lost and eventually starve." Malty said, as if no big deal.

LJ and BEN stared at her longingly as the rest stared at her, terrified.

"That's my little Malty." Jane pets Malty's head.

"I do my best." Malty says with a smile. Something clicked in Malty's mind and she logged onto her wattpad with and evil smirk, cracking her fingers to begin writing.