READER X JEFFY

Ok so I have decided to do a reader insert, hashtag feeling proud of myself- *people mumbling in background* oh I'm not supposed to spell out hashtag? Oh, well ok then. Anyways, enjoy it y'all. Also, I LOVE MR GRINCH WATCH IT PARTNERS!!!

~~~~~~~~

You were sitting at the kitchen island, which was big enough to be an average dining table. You were talking to Malty, Hoody, Masky, and EJ; who was currently shoving kidneys down Malty's throat. You laugh at the two, admiring who they looked at each other with love in their eyes.

"You two make a cute couple." You said, causing the two to stop.

"Couple? Ha, this is my brother, along with John of course." Malty giggles, ringing an arm around EJ and pulling him close to her. EJ nods his head in agreement.

"If I was with anyone, it would be LJ." Malty giggles, then stops; realizing what she had just said. She cringes down and puts her head in her hands as LJ shouts in victory in the living room.

"I can't live here anymore.." Malty mumbled, EJ leaning in to pat her back.

"Hey, BEN! Can I see your hat for a second?" Malty asks, getting up to sit next to BEN. He takes off his hat and hands it to her, Malty cheering in victory. But in reality, he REALLY needed to get a girlfriend because she wasn't going to be interested anytime soon.

"You really need a girlfriend that isn't me." Malty utters to him and pecks his cheek, leaving him absolutely stunned.

"SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN Y'ALL!" Malty cries out, causing all the guys to come rushing to put an item in the hat.

"Alrighty, let's have our mighty fine guest, (Y/N), go first." Malty smiles at you.

You nod, trying to look away from Jeff's sickening grin. He had been staring at you all night and it had just been getting worse and worse. It had gotten to a point where you just wanted to leave right then and there, that's how uncomfortable he made you feel.

"Ok.." You say and strut towards the green hat. Reaching a shaking hand into the hat, your finger grazed something sharp and cold.

"Ow.." You mutter as you pull your hand out, blood slipping away from the small cut.

"Yeah, you got me!" Jeff cheered and dragged you to the closet.

"Technically-" Malty began, but was soon cut off by the slamming of a door.

"Seven minutes, and I mean it this time Jeff!" Slenderp growled through the thin, wood door as Jeff slammed his non-existing lips onto your full, plump ones. You let out a small moan, only to quickly slap your hand over your mouth after pulling away. Jeff only chuckles to this

as he rubs your sides with his ice cold hands.

"Get away, you're as cuddly as a cactus, and I mean that in the worst way." You mutter and try to wiggle away from him.

All he does is chuckle and move closer to you, trapping you in an embrace. Your attempts have failed and you drop your guard, done with fighting.

"Good girl.." Jeff coos into your ear. You sigh, not even caring anymore. You knew your time would be up shortly, so you just slid down the wall and sat. Unfortunately, Jeff followed suit and plopped right next to you. Suddenly, you felt his cold hand glide over your knee.

"You may not know it, or show it.... but I love you (Y/N)." Jeff says, looking straight into your (E/C) eyes. You two sit together in silence before you speak up.

"I love you too." You say softly, leaning in to kiss him. Taken back, Jeff soon recollects himself and pushes himself against you to deepen the kiss. You moan softly and before you know it, Jeff's shirt is off. You rub your hands over his abs and suddenly you are blinded by light.

"You God, know I have to kill you too." Malty grins playfully.

"Nahh, just kidding. Alrighty, put your shirt on partner. No one wants to see that." Matly giggles and tosses Jeff's shirt at his face.

"Apparently (Y/N) wants to. And she will. Once the party's over." Jeff chuckles and winks at you as he sits on the couch and pets Smile Dog. You blush and brush past me, walking back over to Masky and Hoodie.

"Haha, sorry if I embarrassed you." Malty called out, following close between you and eating cheesecake.

"Meet at my room at 9, they'll be asleep by then." Jeff whispers in your ear.

"I won't and you know that if you wake me up I'll slit your smile wider." Malty cries out, suddenly lashing out at Jeff, then returning to her docile state.

Jeff begins to laugh and softly stops once he realizes that Malty isn't kidding and you laugh quietly to yourself while looking at his adorable face. Well, you're pretty much the only one who thinks he is cute so... yeah.

@@@@@@@@@@

Omg guys! Thanks for the amazing amount of view this has gotten so far! I'm so excited to continue it! Haha, anyways just for a heads up my sister Duffy will be making a cameo later in the book, so I will let you know if she decides to pitch in during the book and create a chapter, since she's too busy with all the other books. Anyways. once again, THANK YOU!!!! Ok see y'all next chapter. Check out my besties bi_summer_bi and Losers_Never_Win1034