READER X NASH GREIR

Howdy y'all. I just wanted to let you guys and gals know that I am open to requests and just comment or PM me. Live y'all and enjoy. Also, please watch OR read American Sniper, best movie and book ever

################

Ok, let's face it; Nash was a hottie and we both knew that. I wasn't into him like you were, girl, you were OBSESSED with the guy. And now was your chance to meet him.

"You are what?" You asked me, jaw dropping.

"You didn't know he is my cousin?" I asked, giggling softly. So that's why she isn't into him... You thought.

"Well since I'm your friend, I'll introduce you." I smirked slyly and called up my cousin.

"Hey Nash! You doin' anything right now?" I asked.

"Nahh, you just woke me up. What can I do for you oh wonderful cousin?" Nash's sleepy voice lulls.

"Yeah, wanna hang out?" I question Nash.

"I'm guessing right now?" He says after a short pause. I make an approving noise and he grunts, mumbling something along the lines of be there soon. Wow, I'm gonna meet Nash Greir!! You thought, a giddy feeling making you feel excited.

||||||||||||||

"Hey!" I run up to my cousin and hug him. He hugs me back and at that moment, your eyes connect in a glance of intimacy. You feel your heart skip a beat and he pulls away from me.

"Hi." He smiles at you, you gladly returning the act of kindness.

"So, this is my cousin Nash and Nash, this is my friend, (Y/N)!" I happily introduce you two, leaving the two of y'all to figure things out.

"Also, me and Nash are gonna spend the night together! You wanna join? It's gonna be a really lame slumber party, but who gives." I giggle. You quickly nod your head and call your mom, making sure it's ok.

|||||||||||||

"Is she asleep?" Nash asks you, looking down at my snoring figure. I had fallen asleep a little past two in the morning, the both of you on the verge of sleep.

"I think, why?" You ask, suddenly staring at him with lustful eyes, him returning the look. He slowly crawls towards and the two of you engage in a random make out session. You didn't think he would do this, it was rather unexpected!! After awhile, you two pull apart.

"You.. Like me?" You ask with a confused look. He smiled and nodded slowly. You leaned in once again for another kiss when he stopped you.

"Let's... Take this to another level." He winks slyly at you and you agree, blushing all the way to the room on the other side of my house. Once y'all get there, he pushes you onto the soft bed.

"Hush, we have to be quite." He tells you and you nod. He begins to move his cool hands under your shirt and ripped it off, working on your bra. Once it was off, you worked off his shirt. Soon, both of you were naked.

"(Y/N)..." Nash softly mumbled as you wrapped your hands around his hard member. You slowly guided his shaft into your tight space, making both of you bite your lips to conceal moans. You let to as he began to move in and out at a fast pace.

Pounding into you ruthlessly, you tasted blood in your mouth because of biting your lip too hard. Screams erupted in the back of your throat but were barely audible as Nash quickly went faster and harder, making the headboard smash into the wall behind the two of you. His member swelled and he cam shortly after you did. Your heavy breathes and his pants filled the room and he pulled his thick and long member out of you. The two of you slipped on your pj's and laid there till morning.

"Did I.. Cause a delay in voicing your emotions?" I asked when I casually entered the room, making you blush and he threw a pillow at me.

"Missed!!" I yelled and giggled as I ran down the hall.