KAT X SUMMER

Haha, don't kill me Kat, love y'all. Also, This is gonna be a great movie, watch it partners! the Age of Adaline!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malty sat herself on the couch as usual, playing with Jane's hair until she went to go on a killing spree. Then Malty turned to BEN and began to play with his hair. Well, at least until he started moaning. Then Malty just got up and left.

"Hey Kat, you alright?" Malty asks. Katherine had been feeling down in the dumps lately, she had just broken up with Jeff a few days ago and she wasn't looking very healthy. That had been her best relationship, at least until she heard from Malty he was cheating on her. She even saw it for herself, Jeff had been hitting on Duffy. Duffy was extremely uncomfortable and had even moved out for a few days. Now her and Jane were sisters, they both equally hated Jeff.

"I just really miss Jeff.." Kat said. She was starting to think about getting back with him. Suddenly, Malty threw her trusty dagger at Kat, missing by one centimeter.

"Next time I won't miss." Malty growled with a playful smirk, saying her catch phrase. Jane came up to Malty and patted her head, praising her.

"Hey, I wouldn't be so cocky when you're locked in a closet with that emo clown.." Kat chuckles and Malty's smile fell. LJ put on a cocky smirk and stuck out his hand to Malty suggestively.

"No.... Uh, no!" Malty shakes her head. LJ puts his hand down and smiled.

"Don't worry Malty, I'll have you soon enough." He says, giggling.

"Your laugh would be adorable if it wasn't so high." Malty giggled as LJ grabbed her by the waist and began to tickle her. Well, at least until Malty kneed him in the groin. Let's just say he made her personally hold on ice it for about a week.

"Kat, do you want to talk?" Summer asks, touching her hand. Kat blushes on the contact and suddenly gets an idea. She leans in randomly and holds Summer's head, kissing her passionately.

"OH, GET A ROOM." Malty yells out while everyone else begins to throw objects at them. Summer pulls away and runs up to her stairs, not wanting any of this. She was happily engaged with John. Or did she want this. She didn't know. Summer ran into her room and locked the door, then jumped out the window.

She heard a sickening crack and looked down to see her legs mangled. It didn't really matter, it healed instantly. She got up and began to run into the forest. Until Katherine caught up with her and tackled her.

"I love you too much to let you go." Katherine said while stuffing powder into Summer's mouth, instantly making her black out.

~~~~

"I can't let you get away." Katherine's voice woke up Summer from her nightmare. Summer looked up to see that she was bound to the bed post, naked. So was Katherine, showing off her body to summer. She grabbed a strap and dildo, strapping it on.

"Don't worry babe." Katherine smiled at a fearful Summer.

"I love you too much to hurt you. But this won't take long, soon you'll be screaming my name." Katherine told Summer and hushed her with a soft kiss before plunging the dildo into Summer and Summer moaned softly.

"That's right" Katherine said while thrusting in and out of Summer. Soon Summer was screaming Kat's name, looking for a sweet release. Soon, Katherine hit a spot in Summer that made her scream louder.

"I swear to God I'm gonna kill them." Malty muttered under her breath while destroying BEN and LJ LoZ.

"Don't worry baby." Lie cuddle Malty and wrapped his legs around her waist from behind so that she was sitting in his lap.

"FINALLY!!" Malty tossed the controller and kissed Liu passionately.

"NO!!" LJ and BEN cried out and pulled Malty off of Liu.

"My room at 8." Liu whispered to her and she blushed for the rest of the night. BEN and LJ looked at each other.

"You're staying with us tonight." LJ and BEN told Malty.

"Aww man, I'm on gaming duty.." Malty groaned at her lost chance to be with Liu.

"Katherine..." Summer moaned loudly as she cam rapidly. Katherine pulled out and strapped the dildo on Summer, crawling on top of her.

"Just go with it, Summer." Katherine tells Summer and begins to slide onto the thick, long dildo.

"Ohh... SUMMER!!" Katherine moaned loudly as she began to ride Summer, Summer also feeling a bit of pressure while Kat bounced and grinds. Kat repeated this, along with more moans, as Summer pinched her erect nipples, pushing her over the edge.

Katherine called out Summer's name a few more times while riding out her orgasm. When she came down from her high, she tossed the dildo and strap across the room and cuddle with Summer.

"I'm breaking it off." Summer states, pecking Kat's lips.

"For me?" Katherine asks.

"For you." Summer kisses Kat again and they stay like that for what seems hours.

- later that night-

"What? This is so stupid!" Malty complains. LJ and BEN are making her pick between the three of them.

"So you do have feelings for us!" BEN high fives LJ.

"Fine, I don't pick anyone." Malty stands up and walks to the door.

"I'm hanging out with Masky and Hoody tonight, they are chill." Malty throws over her shoulder, leaving BEN blushing and LJ's 'friend' stretching out for Malty.

~~~~~

Lol, anyways as always I have a new friend to add! Katherine herself, the basically star of most of my lemons :D

Check her out, she is Losers_Never_Win1034

Check her out soon, she is writing a lemon about me x LJ

me X Tommy (a guy at our school) and I'm gonna try to get her to do me X BEN, possibly me X Liu

Bug her to do those last two for me!! Love you guys as always

Love, Matilda