SUMMER X OC

My OC John is pretty much my brother, but I don't any siblings so it doesn't really make sense. Anyways, hope y'all enjoy. ALSO, THIS IS MY SONG!!! I LOVE ADAM LEVINE

~~~~~~

"Hey Summer, mind going upstairs and fetching me my wax?" Malty asked her friend.

"No-" Summer stopped herself when she saw Malty give her a faint, sadistic smile.

"Be right back, Kat care to join?" Summer asked Katherine.

The two made their way upstairs, Kat rushing to her room suddenly.

Wonder what that was about.. Summer thought before she was pushed into a pitch black room. She heard a sharp cry tear through Malty's throat and footsteps pounding up the stairs. Suddenly, Malty burst through the door and ran to cradle her injured cat that summer had tripped over. She hissed at Summer, crouching down with her cat in her arms before running into the closet.

Once again, the door was closed and a shadow crept towards Summer. Her heart rate picked up when she remembered she was living with a bunch of serial killers that could snap at any time. Suddenly, she felt a cool hand on her warm thigh. She squirmed at the foreign feeling when lips pressed against hers.

"Thanks to my sister, Malty, I have you al to myself." A deep voice chuckled and rubbed Summer's side. Summer's breath hitched when the hand crept up and up and up until she felt it hit her panty line.

"Strip." She heard the voice command. Without thinking, she quickly removed her Pewds shirt (POODS!!) and her jeans. Next to be removed by her hand was her bra and undies. Now completely naked, she watched as the figure reached behind her back and pull her close. He must have already been naked, since all she felt was his ripped stomach. Summer randomly let out a moan when the boy grinded against her.

"Say you want me." The boy said.

"I want you.." Summer closed her eyes as the boy grinded against her. He suddenly ceased his rubbing of the genitals.

"Ok." He says simply before shoving himself into Summer. Summer moaned rather loudly and they heard wolf whistle downstairs. Except Malty, who was grabbing a knife and ran into the living room closet, ready to murder them. Her cats were sleeping, and when they slept they did NOT like to be awoken. If you are wondering how many cat's Malty has, she has 20. She's a cat lady.

John pounded into Summer unforgivingly, the headboard hitting the wall endlessly. Summer continued to shout moans and profanities, seeing that she didn't even know who the boy was.

On the other hand, the boy kept yelling Summer's name.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" Malty screamed. And when Malty said something when she was mad, which she never really gets mad, she means it.

The boy continued his thrusts until Summer found her sweet release, and cam at the same time the boy did. They panted as he rode out his orgasm, coming down from his high. He laid next to Summer, cuddling her close.

'FINALLY!!" Malty cried out as she jumped out of the closet, turning on the lights.

"I finally found the right closet... I never want to go in Jeff's closet. Ever. Ever again... Never.." Malty closed her eyes while her face scrunched up. Summer looked up to see John, her long time crush. His blonde hair was disheveled and his blue eyes lazy.

"So you screwed my brother. Good for you." Malty joked and tossed her knife carelessly at Summer's head, missing by two centimeters.

"Next time I won't miss." Malty said darkly, totally changing from her cherry mood a few seconds ago.

"Alrighty, bye!" She skipped into the closet, back to her usual self.

"Oh, hey Liu." BEN greeted his friend. Liu walked into the mansion and sat on the couch next to Malty.

"Hi.." Malty scooted closer to him.

"Hey." He smiles at her.

"Are you single?" Malty asks.

"Yeah." He replies, just before Malty throws herself on him. LJ and BEN have to pry her off him and force her to play video games while Liu sits there with a sad face, very much liking where it was going.

~~~~

Ha, I am hilarious. Anyways partners, just remember to shoot me a message because I am up for requests. Love, Matilda