Incipient: Demon III

October 10, 2009 - Melanie

>Woman in fox mask knocks out university students flipping over car

RedLobsterMan: Enters. Beats people up. Leaves. What a badass.

StreetFightFan99: Holy shit. No fucking way. A street fight on grass? Impossible. I thought it was common knowledge that fighting on concrete was best because it maximized brain damage.

LadyGreen48: Did y'all see her take that big guy's punch? She didn't even budge. That's crazy. How did that not hurt her at all?

snowShowerer: Maybe that big fox mask protected her. Or maybe she just has a granite chin?

Un_Souled: I bet she must have a giant jaw under that mask for taking punches. Built different.

GiveMePicturesOfYourCat: This is why you can't underestimate people in a fight. This girl's not physically intimidating at all, and she beat up all these dudes easily. Damn.

InstrumentalFrogg: She definitely trains. Look at how fast she counters them. Look at that clean roundhouse kick. Reminds me of Claudia Nakano.

Xanana: Wait what the fuck. This girl has some serious power. I've never seen a woman knock men out so easily, especially one twice her size. How the fuck did she knock those guys out instantly?

GiveMePicturesOfYourCat: The power of god given gadoosh in your fists.

DarkDarkDark: My hero! Knocking out some drunk bastards! They're out cold!!!

EatChocolateCakes: What? So your definition of a hero is a crazy martial artist dressing up in a ninja costume to beat up drunk people in the middle of the night? She's a vigilante.

DarkDarkDark: They deserved to get their asses kicked.

EatChocolateCakes: Vigilantism is cool in the movies. But doing it in real life is insane. You can put yourself into serious risk out there.

DarkDarkDark: Relax kid. She was just fighting drunk people, not hardened criminals.

honkingGoose: Idk why people are celebrating this. We just watched some violent woman brutally assault these guys.

BUTTFUCKERMAN: Naaah man these guys deserved it.

DarkDarkDark: I agree with BUTTFUCKERMAN.

I had to stifle my laughter as I scrolled through comments on my phone. It was still early in the morning, and class would start in fifteen minutes. Another math lesson, not that I needed to pay attention to it; I had already gone over the material a whole week ago. I quietly chuckled at the online reaction my little vigilante adventure had garnered, occasionally looking up at the door to see when Mr. Varga would arrive, when a teenage boy dressed in a medieval king costume entered with his pack of giggling friends. The boy's friends were all dressed in goose costumes, and one of them recorded the situation with his phone.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Mr. Varga is away today so I will be your teacher for this class," he proclaimed with an absurd mockery of an English accent.

A boy shouted in the back of the class, "Looking submissive and breedable George!"

The class wheezed with tea kettle laughter.

"Silence Benjamin. Your assignment isn't even submitted and readable."

I could hear Eva guffawing beside me.

"Silence. Silence everyone." He held up a wooden metre stick. "Quiet, or else you shall be smacked by the holy sceptre."

Everyone shushed.