Chapter 8: Houfu

"Someone really didn't go to the maiden's house." Hearing the words of the chapter, Jing Hao only felt warm in his heart, could not help but open his mouth and laugh.

Mu Hanzhang took his hand back and turned to look out the window and ignore him.

Jing Xiao smiled and simply lay down on the wide carriage and sighed: "I have always thought about doing things. I must remind me more after Junqing, otherwise my head will lose it to myself sooner or later."

Mu Hanzhang was silent for a long while, and when Jing Jing thought he would not speak again, he heard him whisper. Then, Jing Hao squirmed like a big snake and moved to the side of the family. He stretched his arms around the narrow waist and put his face on it. "Jun Qing, tell me about the situation of Houfu." I also have a response."

The back of his head was stiff and straight, and Mu Hanzhang had to turn around to tear off the person who was attached to him. Jing Hao consciously let go of his hand and put his head on the legs.

"..." Looking down at the guy who should be a good face, Mu Hanzhang only felt that there was a deep sense of powerlessness.

Houfu has a large population, and the father of Mu Hanzhang is the current Beiweihou. Because the old lady is still alive, there is no separation. Several uncles also live in Houfu. There are not many houses in this house. Mrs. North Weihou has a pair of children, and then he is the nephew. The other chambers have no children.

"Then you are downright is very special." Jing Yan looked up at him, just to see the beautiful lines of the chin and the delicate throat that slides up and down.

"Maybe..." I don't want to say more about this topic. "The population of the family is complicated. If you are not willing to deal with it, just ignore it." These two days, he found that Jing Hao was picking up things, especially these. The powers of the dignitaries are not good at it, and they can't help but confess two sentences.

I am a prince, who can still bully? Jing Hao wanted to laugh at him, but when he said it, he said, "I know."

It was not long before the North Weihou government arrived, and the two men sorted out their clothes and took them out. Mu Hanzhang earned a hand that was made by Jing Jing, but he could not compete with him, and he could not have a big move. He had to be by him.

"Chen Mu Jin, with the people of the North Weihou government, welcome Wang Ye Wang!" North Wei Hou Mu Jin stood in front of the front, with everyone bowed down to worship.

This back door is the new aunt who meets the father-in-law, but if it is a royal family, the Yue family will come to see the new grandfather.

Mu Hanzhang looked at the uncle brother who was kneeling in front of him. He couldn’t tell what it was like. Fortunately, Jing Hao always held his hand, as if telling him "Don’t be afraid, I will support you." I used to think about taking the fame, so that these people can look at him high. Now it seems that this goal has been achieved in a strange way. At the very least, no one in North Weihou now dares to bully him. It is.

Feeling that the man slowly returned, Jing Xiao’s eyes showed a smile, and the voice made everyone get up, and then Beiweihou led them into the house.

The brothers of Mu Jin are mostly smashed out, and they cannot inherit the title. Therefore, he is surrounded by his eldest son, Muring Bao, who has already requested the seal of the world.

Mu Lingbao grows white and tender, may be just after the end of the year, it seems a bit blessed, Mu Jin accompanied Jing Yu, he walked around Mu Hanzhang: "Second brother for a while to go to the inner court and mother Sitting with us in the front yard?" The look is always a mockery.