Chapter 17: Rumor

It took a long time for Jing Jing to reflect that Wang Hao was borrowing money from him. I couldn’t help but raise my brow, pulled up Mu Hanzhang to listen to the study room of Fenggege, and took a small scorpion of ebony to give him: "These you hold it first, not enough to tell me."

"Mother's family has an accident, I don't have any cash in my hands," Mu Hanzhang said with a low head. "When the rent is received on the village, I will give it back to you." As he said, he opened the curtain, and there were about 100 gold and silver. Two, there is a stack of silver tickets, each one thousand two, a total of five.

"You say it again!" Jing Hao heard, angry and rushed up, reached out and pinched the chin of Mu Hanzhang, forcing him to look at himself.

Mu Hanzhang was shocked, staring at the scene of the fire, and realized that it was wrong to say that his husband had to pay back the money. He licked his lips and said: "My Zhuangzi harvest is not good, these five thousand two. The fear of ten or twenty years is not yet available."

Obviously, it was a resignation that was not repaid. Jing Hao’s mood was strangely improved, but he still shook his chin and shook: "If you have something, come to me. It is my responsibility to raise you." The still licking lips kissed him and went out to continue practicing the sword.

Mu Hanzhang looked at the ebony scorpion in his hand and sighed.

Take out one hundred and two silver, let Lanting take a guard to go to the farm, and Mu Hanzhang looks at this rather lucrative pocket money, and his mind is alive. The property that was given to him by Beiweihoufu was not a wasteland, but a poorly harvested field. There was no shop in the capital.

Mu Hanzhang’s mother-in-law is a business-born person. Although she has not been able to learn the mother-in-law and recognize the things, she still has the ability to read accounts and manage her business. The five thousand two given by Jing Hao is enough for him to set up a restaurant in Beijing. It is also good to take out a part to buy a small shop, at least not to sit on the mountain.

After collecting the ebony box, Mu Hanzhang decided to go out and see what kind of business can be done in the past two days. The gentleman is alive, and it is only when he has a life.

With the idea, Mu Hanzhang’s mood will be better. Of course, there is another thing that makes him happy. That is, today is March 15th. According to the last flower book, today’s Jingjing is going to the side of the lady. The room is over. These few nights, Jing Hao always wrapped around him and hugged him. He was also a man. He knew how easy it would be to stay in this way, so he was scared every day and waited until Jing Jing fell asleep to sleep.

After dinner, Jing Hao also made up his own king to eat and eat, and the admiration of Zhang Chaoduo made a look. Duofu's wrinkled wrinkled bun face, light cough one voice: "Wang Ye, Wang Hao has set a flower book, today you should go to the side of the lady's courtyard."

Jing Hao looked up and looked at the wrinkled face of Duofu: "Flower book? How is it fixed?"

"The first half of the month is in Dongyuan, the second half is in Xiyuan, the side of the lady is on the 9th, and the diverticulum is three days." Mu Hanzhang took out the flower book and showed it to him.

Jing Yan frowned. "Not interested tonight." After that, he yawned and climbed onto the bed.

Mu Hanzhang couldn't. He thought that he might have been practicing sword for a long time, so he didn't think much. After reading the book, he went to bed. When I saw that I just got up, I was pushed over by Jing Jing.

"Wang Ye..." Mu Hanzhang's body suddenly tightened.

Jing Hao raised his hand and the account fell immediately. Mu Hanzhang is more nervous, and his hands are on the shoulders of Jingjing. Doesn’t this person say that he is not interested tonight?