Chapter 19: Jumping Beam Clown

"Shut up!" Jing Hao walked in with a cold face.

Song Lingxin, who stood in the center of the study with one hand and squatted, originally mentioned that the chest was breathless and swallowed back.

Mu Hanzhang sat at the desk and frowned slightly. When he saw Jing Hao coming in, his face looked a little slow. He stood up and gave him a gift: "Wang Ye is back."

Jing Yan walked over to Mu Hanzhang and took a look at Song Lingxin and the two rings behind her: "Song Lingxin, what is your attitude towards Wang Hao?"

"Wang Ye ~" Song Ling heart grievously screamed, taking a deep breath, "all for the peace of the palace, Wang Hao he ..."

"You shut up!" Jing Hao heard the sharp voice of Song Lingxin and felt a headache. He turned to look at the people around him and asked in a slow tone. "Jun Qing, what is going on?"

Mu Hanzhang lowered his eyes and licked his lips: "The milkmaid is not good, no one is taking care of it in the farm. I want to take her and her son to the next house in the palace for a while, waiting for Zhou’s leg injury. Ok, let them go back." The gentle and pleasant voice said that it was not urgent or slow, and it was very comfortable.

"Wang Ye, Wang Fu has never been a foreigner. This is a rule. Once Wang Hao opened this head, wouldn't it be possible for anyone to want to go here?" Song Lingxin argued that in her opinion, the royal family, the most taboo It is the fine work of others in the government. As long as you hold this point, you will not believe that the prince will stand on the side of Mu Hanzhang.

Jing Hao frowned.

Song Lingxin saw that he had said something on the spot, and his heart was full of smugness: "If you are in charge of the size of the house, you have to be responsible for this house. The next room is behind Xiyuan. If you come in, people who come from unknown sources come. If something goes wrong, it’s not clear."

Xiyuan lived in the maids, the so-called accident, naturally refers to some unpleasant... Mu Hanzhang slowly tightened his fists, Song Lingxin said so, is to insult him.

"Hey!" Mu Hanzhang has not spoken yet, and Jing's slap has been fanned to Song Lingxin's face.

Song’s eyes widened and he looked at Jingyu incredulously.

"Since you have a bad house, you will hand over all the books to Wang Hao today." Jing Hao said coldly.

"Wang Ye!" Song Ling squinted at his face, did not understand that he was self-satisfied, how could he be suddenly beaten, and he was also the right to be the master of the house on the spot, and could not help but raise the voice of the voice. "It’s for the sake of the palace, how are you? You can do this in the same way! Wang Hao is not well governed by Wang Fu! The flower book has set the rules, and nine days of serving the bed, Wang Ye did not go to one day! Such a person who is in the middle of the game, who will listen to him!"

"Enough! From today, the lady is forbidden for a month!" Jing Yan squatted on the forehead of the painful pain, watching Song’s screaming screaming under the persuasion of the next man, swinging his hand, "Pull out! No Ben The king’s permission is not allowed to step out of the yard."

The guards outside the door came in, and the two cymbals persuaded Song Lingxin to pull out and go out.

The room was finally quiet, and Jing sighed and took a sip of half of the tea on the table.

"I received a message early this morning. I was a little worried. I missed it for a while." Mu Hanzhang looked at him and drank his own cup of water. He didn't stop, he stopped saying more, but it was just for the milkmaid to come to the palace. It is his lack of consideration.