Chapter 24: Clothes

The temple meeting ended early because of the encounter with the three people of Mu Lingbao. On the way back, Mu Hanzhang sat on the horse and remembered that the three people had been beaten and smiled, and could not help but laugh. .

Looking down at the look of the person in the arms of the middle of the lips, Jing Hao decided to find more opportunities in the future. When Mu Lingbao pushed his younger brother into the water, the two cousins ​​were also present. When they were three or nine this year, they were thrown into the river to make a bubble.

Cheng Wang Bieyuan is in the east of the city, and the wild forest that was given to him by Beiweihou is also in the east of the city. Riding the black out of the city is not far away, there is a wild forest full of rocks. Mu Hanzhang looked at the meditation side of the side, still thinking about the girl in pink? Thinking of his reaction at the time, the corner of the corner of the corner slowly smashed into a line. "Small spoon..."

"Well?" Jing Hao came back and looked down at him.

Who is that woman? If you want to ask, you will swallow it back, and Mu Hanzhang licks his lips and turns to look at the wild forest: "What do you think of this wasteland to make money?"

"Arid forest?" Jing Hao looked up at the piece of wood, and laughed. "This kind of forest, there are too many stones, and you can't hunt for hunting..." When it comes to this, Jing Hao suddenly pulls the reins and stops to look at the piece in front of him. The ridiculous forest.

This forest has at least three hundred acres, all of which are rocky forests, dense woods and weeds. You can't see the situation inside. It is a good place for the soldiers! Moreover, there are only twenty miles from the capital here! It is a pity that the land in the suburbs of Beijing has the Lord. When the Taizu hit the world, the land around the capital was given to several founding princes. If he openly buys this useless wasteland, it will certainly be doubtful.

"Jun Qing, do you know who this forest is?" If there is such a forest, many things will be easier. If there is a case in the future, there will be a guarantee. Even if it takes some effort, Jing Hao wants to This piece of land got the hand.

Mu Hanzhang bowed his head and sighed with a sigh: "This piece of wood is now most of my family."

Jingjing took a moment and laughed and kissed him on the cheeks of his arms: "Jun Qing, you are really my lucky star!"

"Hmm?" This is the turn of Mu Hanzhang.

"I took the 100-acre farmland in Qixian County to change this wild forest with you?" Jing Hao lightly kicked the horse's belly and let Xiao Hehua run away.

"You have to use it even if you use it." Mu Hanzhang felt that Jing Hao was trying to help him solve this useless land. "It’s just a hundred acres of good land to change this thing."

"Make, this wasteland is worth more than a thousand acres of good land for me!" Jing Hao chuckled with one hand and tightly embraced the Chinese, let Xiaohe run faster.

In the evening, the two guards who were sent out by Jingjing to find someone came back.

"They are incompetent." The two guards pleaded guilty.

"But it, Xu is the king is wrong." Jing Hao waved his hand to let them go down, and they frowned. The woman I saw at the temple fair today is really like Ge Ruoyi.

Jing Yu’s reason for this is because this person is a key to calming down.

For the first time, the last scene of Jingyi was seen at the banquet of the Four Emperor's House. This woman's song "Butterfly Love Flower" jumped into the fascination and made him remember. So many years later, when I saw her in the Wangfu of the Southeast King, I recognized it at a glance. She and the southeast king had a **** sea enmity. When they came to Beijing to sue the royal sect, they were intercepted by the four emperors. After they escaped from the four emperors' palaces, they did not know what means to mix them into the southeastern palace, and became the favorite of the southeast king.