Welcome!

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for giving this story an opportunity and I promise you guys that you will not be disappointed. Before proceeding to read chapter one, please do read the points that I have typed below. I would advise you guys to read it to prevent confusion or problems.

1. This is a Mahabharat FANFICTION and NOT THE ACTUAL STORY / HISTORY. For those who want to learn the actual history of Mahabharat, this isn't the story for you. If you all want, you can read the actual history on Wikipedia or other websites, which provides you with the information and knowledge that you want. This is a fanfiction story where I write the story to my liking and imagination, and I will be happy if you guys respect it.

2. This story portrays Karna as the main lead and along with that, it will also portray certain characters in a different light. Not going to lie, I was very inspired by several stories on Wattpad with Karna being the main lead and thought why not write a fanfiction story myself? Karna will be having more than one wife in this story and who is going to be his wife... you will find out in the future :)

3. As for the characters, you can imagine them however you want. I personally love Karn and Duryodhan from both Starplus Mahabharat and Suryaputra Karn. Pandavas from Starplus Mahabharat. But, if you guys have any other people in mind, it is completely fine as I won't be putting up any images of them.

4. Those who always love the Pandavas to be the main lead or love to portray them in a positive light then... this is not the story for you. If you want you can give it a read and if you don't like it, please leave the story. 

5. I will accept critics but if you are going to lash out at my story, just because you dislike certain things, then sorry. You can just stop reading my story!

6. I honestly respect your ideas on my story. As you guys are reading, if you have any ideas or scenarios which you like to read in the chapter, you can always share them in the comments and I will read them. I will also try to add them to the story if it is possible and whoever gave the ideas will for sure be credited :)

7. I will be starting school on April first week. Hence, my updates will not be very often. I will either update (Once or twice every week / Once or twice every two weeks / Once or twice every month). I have to prioritize my studies before anything else. So, hope you understand and give me time to update you. I will not stop the story without completing it!

That is all I have for all of you guys! Hope you love this story and support me till the end.