Bennys Adventure Team

Fischl led Barbara to a patchy grass area where two boys- well a boy and a wolf, were playing catch.

"Bennett, Razor, Fischl von Luftschloss Narfidort has arrived!" She exclaimed.

Bennett had white with tips that were burnt, goggles drooping down his face, and gloves that were too big for him. While, Razor- who she realized was also a boy, had long gray hair, sharp nails, and a hood that was torn apart.

"Good evening, Fischl." Bennett bowed.

The wolf boy did the same.

"I have someone for you to meet, introducing, Lady Barbara!" Fischl did a grand gesture and signaled for Barbara to join in.

"It's nice to meet you, Fischl tells us all about you-" They boys were interrupted by her shushing them, "Off-subject. Our dear lady needs lyrics for her next gracious tune."

"Why not join us on an adventure? We do need a good healer!" Bennett offered.

"Better four then three." Razor nodded.

Then Barbara realized where she knew Bennett from, he was the boy who was always unlucky enough to get hurt. Everytime he would stop by the cathedral, she would be the one to heal his wounds.

"What's today adventures boys!" Fischl asked them.

"Razor found a new domain nearby." He repeated his own name.

"Good work!"

At the domain, Fischl was busy showing off to Barbara, while Benny and Razor were exploring. At the end, they found a treasure chest full of flowers, Fischl gave her a pretty pink one, Barbara blushed at the gesture and helped the other girl put her sparky purple flower in her pigtail.

Fishcl escorted Barbara home and when she closed the door, she squealed. Her head was filled with so many ideas now and she had just the one.