We'll Meet Again

Barbara made her way through the backdoor. Hoping not to run into any of her fans. She loved them, but she just wanted time to herself today. However, it seemed that life had another idea for her.
"Hey Barbara, I'm a big fan!" An older man said.
"Um, Hi Albert, Great to see you again!" She faked her cheery tone.
"You actually remember my name?!"
Albert was less of a fan more of a stalker. She would have to have Rosaria walk her home after work, because of it. He would follow her everywhere.
"Of course I do, idols must remember their dear fans' names."
"Anyways, while you're here. I was hoping you could sign-"
"Excuse me, but Lady Barbara must be on her way!" A girl popped out of nowhere.
She had blonde pigtails, a purple and black dress with lace, and an intimidating eyepatch; only one green eye was visible.
Barbara had heard about this girl before, she called herself Fischl von Luftschloss Narfidort, but everyone just called her Fischl.
"Yes, apologies Albert, but I'm really busy right now." She lied with Fischl.
"Come on, Lady Barbara, we should hurry," Fischl reached for her hand.
"Oh- I'm- Sorry!" Albert awkwardly scooted away.
"Thank you so much Fischl."
"Not a problem, but we should be going, it's starting to get late, if I may escort you home, M'lady."
"Um- Sure."
Fischl and Barbara walked home, Fischl still holding her hand. They arrived at Barbara's house.
"Thank you so much!" She thanked her.
"T'was not a problem."
Fishcl nervously stared at the ground, "Maybe we can hang out sometime?" She handed her a scrap of paper with her address.
"I would love to." She smiled at her.
As Fischl walked away, she was wearing a big, wide grin.