Chapter II: Trouble Wears Hoodie

"Pardon?" A still very much annoyed Red Hood replies while fixing her hood back on

"Pardon?" A still very much annoyed Red Hood replies while fixing her hood back on. "Why did you drag me like that? that's assault you know?! in a police station too? You're brave I'll give you that".

Irene snaps herself out of her dazed state and once again, chooses the perfectly wrong thing to say in a situation.

"Um.. I'm the owner of the card you stole!"

"You mean reported?" Red hoodie immediately replies looking more annoyed than before.

"You didn't steal it?"

"No??... I literally took my time to try and get it into safe hands..wow.. Could you thank me any harder?" She says sarcastically, wondering if she made a mistake trying to do the right thing.

Irene realizing she may have overreacted decides to apologize.

"Okay, I'm sorry, it was a misunderstanding. I'm Irene, what's your name?"

Red Hoodie scoffs, reaches for her backpack which was hanging on a chair arm

"Nobody you need to know. Excuse me, I'm leaving.

"Hey wait!.." Irene yells out but Red Hoodie doesn't look back and keeps going till she can't see her anymore.

Wow she really just left like that.. Well I guess I can't even blame her. I was actually really rude for assuming she was a thief. I'll just go home then.
.

.

.

Bang Bang

Zzzrrr Zrrrr

Boom

...What on earth is going on in the other room?...

I'm trying to take a nap here. If I don't sleep now, I will not be able to stay up all night binge watching episodes of every series I abandoned..

Should I just go outside and tell them to keep it down? Would that be rude? ahhhh but I want to sleep too. Screw this, I'll do it.

She decides to visit the next room and see if she can get the neighbor to keep it down. Getting the the next door step, room six, she notices a red light coming out of the window and get a whiff of a familiar scent which she can't recall where she knows it from.

Weird

Knock Knock

Nobody responds to her knocking so she yells to get their attention.

"Is anyone in.. I'm sorry to disturb you but we need to talk, I'm from the next room, room 5."

Clack

The door slowly opens

"Who is that"

A cool voice asks.