(Y/N)'s Description

A/N: This is definitely a Beastars Fanfic. If you do not like any of this or Beastars in general, please just don't read this fanfic.

——————-

(Y/N)'s a Snow Leopard. He has soft dense white-grayish fur with a pattern of elongated black spots on his face and near the corner of his mouth, but a clear space over his pinkish snout and above.

Near his temples, there's two golden piercings, one for each side.

His neck and cheek's fur is fluffy, as he barely cared in trimming his fur down, since he used to live in a place where high temperature is nonexistent. He liked the way it is.

He has elongated, round eyes with big blue irises and light gray eyebrows. His ears are short and rounded with dark gray edges. He's approximately 5'8", weighing around 160 pounds.

He's an easy going, gentle and friendly snow leopard. He often avoids being into crowds of people, still not comfortable enough with the overwhelming amount of people there are in the city. He also cares greatly for his family and friends.

———- Parents ———-

(F/N)'s a bulky, muscular and tall Snow leopard with a pie of blue eyes. He came from a distant and proud line of fighters. He opened a small dojo in the city, where he taught martial arts and self defense classes, it was a pretty successful business.

His size and stature can make him appear quite imposing, especially to smaller herbivores he teaches. But deep inside, he's a goofy and open minded giant cat.

Just like (F/N), (M/N) is also a Snow leopard, but her eyes are light olive green. She in the other hand, wasn't a fighter. But that doesn't mean she's weak!

Her physique could even put some of the most dedicated fighters to shame, she has a well kept musculature. Not so bulky, but just the right amount to make people wonder.

She is around her son's height, and with a bubbly personality, she quickly brightens anything in just mere seconds. She sometimes is more serious than (F/N).

(M/N) quickly adapted to the city life, and even managed to find an occupation as a Web Designer!

They had a fairly well life, despite being thrown shade by the herbivores and some carnivores once they set a foot outside of their home.

Both parents were hard workers, as so they were good parents.

As for (Y/N), he enjoyed music more than anything else! Back in the alpines, he never had much friends to spent time with. The town was mostly consisted of herbivores, like Elks, Sheep, Mountain Goats and Alpacas.

Growing as an outcast, he stayed in doors for the most part. Luckily for him, their parents owned an old black grand piano.

And in which, he spent his time learning and playing the piano for himself. Later on he realized he enjoyed playing music, as a whimsical feeling always made him feel at ease whenever he played it.

You could say, music was a type of therapy for him. No one to judge him, only the notes spoke, as it echoed a tender melody around his home.

But since he moved far away from his old home, he only owns an old acoustic guitar. That guitar has seen some better days.

He one day found a part time job as a cafe waiter, and with enough time he spent working, he managed to buy himself an electric and a brand new acoustic guitar.

Despite liking music and his gentle nature, (Y/N) also shared a fighting spirit. Like father like son.

He always enjoyed helping his dad with his classes and learning one thing or two while at it.

He knew out there in the city was dangerous, so every once in a while he stayed with his dad for one on one lessons.

Once he turned seventeen, his parents gifted him a pair of golden piercings, the one he's currently wearing.

They said it's a sign of maturity and youth. He of course, cheerfully accepted the gift and immediately wore it.

But little did he knew, his life was about to change completely.

———————

GO ON, I'M WAITING TO BE BURNED ALIVE BY YOUR COMMENTS, MY LIFE IS ALREADY SHIT I DON'T CA-