Chapter 12 - Summer Arrives

A/N: AAAAA I FEEL LIKE THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS A HOT MESS AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK DOWN LIKE A CHEAP LAWN CHAIR IN A HURRICANE.

My writing is so bad it's like trying to read through a pile of alphabet soup with a fork.

Typos and grammatical errors? Oh, honey, I've got 'em ALL. It's like my fingers are playing hopscotch on the keyboard and If I had a dollar for every cringe-worthy sentence in this chapter, I'd be rich enough to pay someone else to write it for me.

AJDJEIIIDNCNSKXKKS Can someone please send me a lifeline? A writing coach, a bottle of wine, anything? Because at this point, I'd even take a magic spell to make this chapter disappear or my self rather.

.. What the fuck did I just write LOL. Been in a whole fit of a mood while writing all of this, so you might see some ups and downs lol.

Without nagging you guys any further, enjoy this hot garbage.

—————-

With a sense of urgency overwhelming him, (Y/N) dashed through the sprawling campus of Cherryton Academy, his mind racing with worry.

"Crap, crap!" He cursed under his breath, deftly sidestepping other students as he hurtled towards his destination.

He darted inside Studio Three and into the locker room, where he changed into his uniform with lightning speed. As soon as he was ready, he bursted out of the room and sprinted towards the Music Club.

——————

Hanako strode into the room, and greeted her students with a warm smile.

"Good evening, everyone." She announced, her voice carrying across the classroom.

"Good evening, Mrs. Hanako." The students replied in unison, each of them settling into their seats.

As Hanako scanned the room, she noticed that (Y/N) was absent.

"Is (Y/N) not here today?" She asked, her gaze lingering on the empty seat.

"I think he's busy with the drama club's final play." Mabel explained from her seat.

"Everyone's been raving about it."

Just as Mabel finished speaking, (Y/N) bursted into the room, his Snow Leopard ears flattened against his head. Everyone whirled their heads at him.

"Pardon my tardiness!" He exclaimed, rushing to take his seat, picking up the bright red guitar up. Hanako smiled sweetly.

"Worry not, we haven't started our lesson yet." She reassured him, as she passed out the manuscript paper for the day's lesson.

(Y/N) quickly straightened his uniform and greeted his friends, his tail swishing back and forward as he settled in.

Hanako handed him the manuscript, he could see that today's lesson focused on improving specific techniques on their given instruments.

(Y/N)'s manuscript was an exercise for him to practice his pentatonics at a quick succession. He quickly checked if his guitar was in tune before eagerly getting ready to play.

"Alright, (Y/N), you may start us off." Hanako announced, gesturing for him to begin.

With a confident smile, (Y/N) began playing his part, his fingers flying over the strings of his guitar.