You can't stop thinking about him, you call your mother

It's been 15 minutes since Connor has taken you to the cafe and as he was driving the thunder starts to get a bit more louder but not very loud. After several minutes, Connor has finally arrived to your house and he dropped you off.

(Your name): "Thank you for today, Connor. I had fun." *you smile at him*

Connor: "Of course. I had fun too. It was really nice to meet you, (your name)." *he smiles at you*

(Your name): "It was nice to meet you too. So, when can we meet again?"

Connor: *he thinks for a moment and finally says* "How about tomorrow afternoon? The weather should be better by that time."

(Your name): "That sounds good." *you smile at him, you take out a piece of paper from your notebook that was in your purse and you give Connor the piece of paper after you have written your phone number on it* "Here's my number." *you smile and wink at him*

Connor: *he takes the piece of paper and he adds your phone number and adds it to his program after he analyzed it* "I got it." *he winks at you*

(Your name): *you start to blush constantly after he winked at you* "I will see you tomorrow, Connor." *you hug him*

Connor: *his eyes widened in surprise a bit as you hug him and he slowly hugged you back and patted your back a bit* "I will see you then, (your name). Have a good night."

(Your name): "You too." *you smile at him, you grab your backpack and your guitar case with your guitar inside of it and you get out of the car and you walk to your front door of your house and you waved at Connor before you went inside*

Connor waved at you back with a smile on his face and he drove away. As you went inside, you gently dropped your guitar case and your backpack by your couch and you sighed in happiness and you were feeling something you haven't felt in a while, which is love. You haven't fallen in love since the day you broke up with your ex boyfriend. You weren't happy with your last relationship because of the problems that were going on and you knew it was best to break up with your ex. An hour later after you came home, you started to make dinner for yourself. While you were cooking, you couldn't stop thinking about Connor. You couldn't stop forgetting about his handsomeness, his kindness, his smooth voice, his chocolate brown eyes, his tallness and most of all, him caring about you. You also couldn't stop thinking about him while you were eating dinner, while you were watching tv, even when you tried listening to music but that didn't work. Including when you were trying to go to sleep.

(Your name): *you grab your laptop since you couldn't sleep and you start watching YouTube videos of video games to try to take your mind off Connor, but the video was showing romance, you switched to the next video, it showed romance as well, you switched to one more and again, more romance, you grunt* "Why can't I get my mind off of him? Am I in love...?" *you kept struggling to not to think about Connor but you couldn't help it, you went on your FaceTime contacts on your laptop and you saw your mother as one of your contacts and you decided to call her, you were waiting her for to respond*

(Your mother's name): *she answers you, you can see her on your laptop screen and she can also see you* "Hey honey!"

(Your name): "Hi mom." *you smile a bit*

(Your mother's name): "So, how's everything in Detroit?"

(Your name): "It's good so far. How's everything back home?"

(Your mother's name): "It's going okay, just usual stuff and me and your dad working and everyone else too. The only difference is that you're not with us anymore. Your dad misses you and the rest of the family."