Chapter 17

The woman made a lot of noise. Most of the people in the car noticed this, and no one would take risks under Shen Yu's strange threat.

After all, standing all the way is tiring. To put it bluntly, it is safer to stand in the middle.

But if what Shen Yu said was true, it would be too dangerous.

Even the little brother who was sitting in front of Shen Yu was holding a gun and watching Shen Yu before he could say anything. He didn't hear Chen Jiajia's whisper, but just watched Shen Yu speak calmly and wondered if Shen Yu was scary.

But it would be bad if Shen Yu really had such a dangerous idea.

So after hesitating for a while, he still lowered his voice and said to Shen Yu: "Well... as long as you ask for help in these matters, we can take care of it, don't be impulsive."

As for not asking for help?

In order to save physical strength and energy to face the dangers in the future, as long as things are not too much, they will not care.

This is a trade-off.

Shen Yu just smiled: "I just scare her and avoid the danger in the future."

The little brother who believed directly after hearing Shen Yu's words nodded with a relaxed expression and muttered, "I'll just say, such a young girl "..." How could there be such a dangerous idea.

Shen Yu didn't hear what happened next, but she could probably guess it.

Generally speaking, such a young girl does not have too dangerous thoughts, but she... may be a little different.

Obviously she has not become a zombie emperor, and her previous life trajectory is not too strange, why did she suddenly seem to have changed a person just now?

Is there something wrong with her?

Shen Yu thought about this question, and the convoy was about to set off.

The safety zone - the full name of the S City Base Safety Management Zone - was established on the outskirts of S City.

There used to be an air-raid shelter over there, and there was no one around. In just a few days, they built a preliminary simple fence. Although the follow-up construction is still going on, it is enough to guard a group of people.

At eleven o'clock in the morning, the first group of people passed by. The incoming army searched and rescued the people around, and also opened the way for the people behind.

Now their group is at four o'clock in the afternoon, and it is also the last batch of today.

There are a lot of them. The first two military cards open the way, the last two military cards are broken, and the middle is interspersed according to the three vehicles transporting survivors followed by a military card.

This is also to ensure the safety of survivors.

When these soldiers went to the base this time, they would work on shifts at the base. The group of people who stayed in the base would move to City S to escort the next group of survivors, and they would also wait for the next rotation.

As for sacrifices, they became conscious when they put on this layer of army green.

Because the road from the rescue point to the safe area has already been determined, and it was cleaned up once when they came in, and once when the first group of people was sent out, there are not many zombies on this road.

After they found that the zombies were very sensitive to sound, the soldiers were equipped with snorkels, and before they got into the car, they also told them to be careful not to make too much noise.

It's just that zombies will naturally wander around, and the car's engine will make noise after all, so it will still attract some zombies.

Most of these zombies were solved by the people on the military cards. As for the remaining small part, the soldiers in the car will start before they can jump on the car that transports the survivors.

Even if there are fish that slip through the net, they just print a few handprints on the windows. These windows are not easily broken open, not to mention that they can't keep up with the speed of the car.

The whole journey was a bit of a surprise. Compared to other people sitting by the window who would be startled by the sudden appearance of zombies, Shen Yu looked out the window with a very calm look.

She didn't look a little frightened even when one bloody hand slapped the handprint on the window.

This made the little brother in the front seat who was worried about her almost lost his mind and missed the zombie.

This... the courage of this girl is really good.

The little brother clearly noticed that something was wrong, and he forcibly explained it.

The main reason is that Shen Yu really doesn't look strong, and even the little brother saw the bruise on Shen Yu's wrist, obviously he was injured.

Even Fang's mother in her 40s and 50s wasn't injured. Couldn't she be considered delicate?

——Of course, he ignored the fact that if Shen Yu was so delicate, how could Father Fang sit in a safer position and be protected by her?

Seeing that they were about to leave the S city, Shen Yu felt that they were lucky along the way. Who knew that the walkie-talkie on the little brother in the front seat suddenly rang.

Because of the sudden outbreak of zombies, although there are still many places where the electricity has not stopped, the mobile phone signal has long been gone, and this group of people are using walkie-talkies to communicate.

At this time, walkie-talkies are much more useful than mobile phones.

At this time, after the beeping sound, the message was that there were a large number of zombies in the front, and a large number of zombies were chasing after them, forming a small wave of zombies.

The zombie tide is not a joke, the younger brother's face changed instantly, at the same time, he opened the window to which he was facing, raised his voice and reminded: "Stand in the middle, be careful, and protect yourself. Myself."

After this sound, many people began to panic, not knowing what happened.

The ear-tip Shen Yu heard a few words, and her face became solemn.

Zombie tide.

If there are not many zombies, this word will never be used.

What's more, there are a lot of people out of the city this time, and there are more people to protect, and there is still someone to remind them, which means that this time around the zombies ... at least several hundred.

As long as these soldiers encounter hundreds of zombies, it is not impossible to deal with them. After all, there are three or four hundred soldiers in the escort team this time.

But they also have to protect the survivors.

If you let the zombies surging, it's not good to hurt people.

Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia looked at each other and immediately made a decision.

Basically, only one window can be opened on the bus, and the same is true for this car. Shen Yufang's father and mother said: "Uncle and auntie, be careful, you must be by Jiajia's side, don't go away, I Go and help."

"Be careful, we will help too." Father Fang took out the nunchaku in his backpack, made it into a longer stick, and sat nervously on the seat, staring intently at it. looking outside.

And Shen Yu had already flipped out of his seat.

Human potential is infinite, which is also useful in crowding people.

I saw a car full of people before, but now the danger is coming. Everyone squeezed in the middle, and even the people sitting in the seats got up, but they were still crowded, and there was still some space left.

This made Shen Yu's action extremely smooth.

But the little brother opened the window and was vigilantly guarding the outside, but suddenly found that there was another person beside him, and the whole person was blinded: "Why did you come back? You quickly squeeze in the middle, don't worry, we will protect you. "

Is there a lot of zombies? Let me help." Shen Yu paused and asked, "Can you go to the window over there?"

Shen Yu pointed to the window next to him, but the little brother shook his head seriously: "You Don't mess around, this is not a joke, I can better support my comrades here."

They may be particular about their positions and distances, but this is not within the scope of knowledge that Shen Yu understands.

She just wanted to be closer to Fang's father and mother, and at this time she didn't have time to say more, just nodded: "Okay."

Then she went to guard the window next to her.

Seeing Shen Yu directly opening the window, the little brother raised his heart.

Especially when a zombie just happened to rush over, and the window in the middle is where the zombies can pull it, his face changed, and the gun was raised.

Then he saw that Shen Yu simply pulled out his saber neatly and stabbed the zombie's eye socket with a knife. After the saber pierced, in just two seconds, the zombie had lost its mobility and fell down.

The little brother was stunned, and the other survivors who had watched Shen Yu open the window and wanted to scold her were also stunned.

At this time, they were glad that they didn't scold them, and the woman who had provoked Fang's mother before secretly hid herself again.

Mom, I didn't expect this person to be so powerful. If I knew she would not provoke them.

It's all their fault, why are you pretending to be weak? Just trying to trick her into taking the bait, right?

——This person completely forgot who provoked whom in the first place.

Seeing Shen Yu's strength, the little brother silently picked up his frightened chin, and then he turned his head almost subconsciously, and saw Chen Jiajia's face also condensed, and reached out the window and chopped off a zombie's head.

The little brother saw the same dull gaze from the teammate in the last row.

Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia's movements were neat and tidy, and their expressions were calm and calm. The two small girls dared to face zombies, which encouraged some people to some extent.

So people came out one after another: "The elderly, children, and women all stand inside, we stand outside, our men are strong, we can block a little bit, I even brought a kitchen knife, I... I will kill anyway. A zombie." Although it was a lame zombie.

People follow the crowd.

When the first person stands up, there will be a second and third person standing up.

Some people who didn't have enough guts shrunk in the back, but no one would say anything at this time, and the car of people gradually became orderly.

The little brother glanced at Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia in amazement, grinned at her when he met Shen Yu's eyes, gave her a thumbs up, then quickly turned his head back, holding a gun and staring at the approaching zombies outside, one shot at a time, Very accurate marksmanship.

Shen Yu was guarding the window, and the saber was extremely dexterous in her hand. Those zombies were either stabbed to death or beheaded, so they could not pose a threat to the people in the car.

But gradually, more and more zombies came in.

Most of the people in the car have never killed zombies. It's good that they can hide and not cause trouble to others. The few people who have killed zombies don't dare to lean towards the window. It's Shen Yu. Suddenly someone approached.

Shen Yu turned around and looked over, but he was still an acquaintance.

It was the woman who asked Shen Yu to borrow water.

She didn't know when her child was handed over to Fang's mother. She was holding a kitchen knife that she didn't know where to find it. She was obviously very scared, but she still stood beside Shen Yu and smiled at Shen Yu reluctantly: "I'll help... help you."