Chapter 53

The night was silent.

The vines belonging to Xiaoteng were densely climbing on the wall, perfectly covering the breath of Shen Yu and the three of them.

When taking a bath, Chen Jiajia didn't feel right. In the past, even if Xiaoteng covered their breath, there were always some scattered zombies walking on the street, making a little noise, just saying that they would not attack them.

But it's too quiet today.

Chen Jiajia was also a little curious, so she pushed aside the vines of the little vine and looked out the window.

As a result, I saw a piece of zombies.

"It is roughly estimated that there are two or three hundred zombies, and they should all be zombies above the second level." Chen Jiajia sighed, but still felt heavy in her heart.

Two or three hundred zombies, all of them are high-level zombies, and more importantly, these high-level zombies are quietly approaching, like... there is a command behind.

Shen Yu understood what Chen Jiajia meant. She was actually the one who knew how dangerous it would be if there was a leader who could command among the zombies. Her face also sank: "I'll go take a look.

" After the zombies, Shen Yu's eyelids jumped.

Beijing is so big and the population is so large, it is impossible to say that at this point in time, there are only so many evolved zombies.

Otherwise, the thing behind it can only control these hundreds, or else there are still zombies that have not come.

Shen Yu hopes to be the former.

So many zombies...

"Shen Yu." Shen Xin suddenly called out to Shen Yu.

She followed Shen Yu into the bathroom, and saw the situation outside from the window. She stretched out her hand to Shen Yu: "Do you want to try again?"

Shen Xin's meaning was obvious, no matter what was standing behind the anomaly, As long as Shen Yu's strength is strong enough, she can drop ten times with one force.

With Shen Yu's sixth-level ability, these zombies might not be able to keep her, but... what about Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia?

The two of them may not be able to leave smoothly.

Thinking of this, Shen Yu made a decision.

However, the two of them were not ready to try it in the bathroom, not to mention that the crystal core in Shen Yu's hand had not been given to Shen Xin.

Just nervous Chen Jiajia was confused when she saw the movements of Shen Yu and Shen Xin: "What are you going to do?"

Why did Shen Yu give so many crystal cores to Shen Xin? And what are the two of them holding hands for now?

Post a crisis speech?

"Jiajia, please protect us with Xiaoteng for a while." Shen Yu looked cautious.

"...Yes, yes, but what are you going to do?" Chen Jiajia was blank.

"Improve the strength." Shen Yu said.

Chen Jiajia: ? Why did she feel more at a loss?

There was no time to explain any further, Shen Yu and Shen Xin looked at each other and closed their eyes at the same time.

The crystal nucleus was continuously converted into energy, and passed it to Shen Yu through Shen Xin's palm. Shen Yu's body froze, but compared to the first pain, it may be that she had a higher tolerance, but she didn't feel particularly uncomfortable. Instead, you can get distracted to think about other things.

Because of this, she noticed Shen Xin's reddened palms and slightly wrinkled brows.

"...Aren't you feeling uncomfortable too?" Shen Yu asked.

"Normal." Shen Xin said lightly, "Don't worry, I have no influence, but it will strengthen a little."

After all, the energy passes through her body first, and some of it will remain in her body.

"Don't force it." Shen Yuzhi urged.

Shen Xin didn't even bother to lift her eyelids, she hummed coldly, "It looks like you can bear it well."

Shen Yu: "?"

Before she could say anything, she felt the pain intensified, and her abilities increased rapidly.

At the same time, Chu Yang, who had already summoned many zombies through a special method, let out a sigh of relief.

Controlling 300 evolutionary zombies is already his limit, and this is still achieved with the help of the system. To be honest, among the 300 zombies of the second and third levels, and even the fourth-level zombies, even Chu Yang himself is very worried. But he had to.

"Shen Yu!"

A shout was heard by Shen Yu, who was resisting the pain. She reacted slowly and thought: Ah, who called her? The voice seemed a little familiar.

Neither Shen Xin nor Shen Yu paid attention to the energy of the people outside. Instead, Shen Xin, who clenched his fists and stared at the two of them, had time. She heard this voice and felt a little familiar, and when the person at the window let Xiao Teng take it for a while. Step aside, and after seeing the people shouting outside, her face instantly sank.

- Chu - Yang?

Chen Jiajia didn't read these two words, but there was definitely a lot of gnashing of teeth.

The sky was approaching evening, and today there were flames burning clouds, and the clouds were scalded into a beautiful golden red by the sun's light. Chu Yang stood in the center of the zombies, surrounded by many evolved zombies and stars, inexplicably looking like he was holding on.

But Chen Jiajia only wanted to kill.

What is this Chu Yang doing?

Is he still calling Shen Yu?

And why did he find it again?

"Shen Yu, I know you're in there." After crossing the initial psychological barrier, Chu Yang who stayed in the zombie group only felt that he was the son of destiny.

He has a system, has dual-type abilities, is a top-level third-level powerhouse, that is, Shen Yu is different, so isn't he a fourth-level ability user at most? What is this? When Shen Yu becomes his woman, and after he completes the most important task of 'bringing the zombie emperor into the harem', he will be stronger!

Full of confidence, Chu Yang stood tall: "Even if you are a fourth-level power user, you can't stand against so many zombies. I really like you. Even if you become a zombie, you will still be my favorite woman."

Shen Yu, whose mind was full of pain, didn't notice what he said at all. Chen Jiajia was so angry that she wanted to rush out, but she couldn't.

Although Shen Yu and Shen Xin didn't know what they were doing, what they would spend time doing at such a time must be very important.

She might feel better by throwing two ice blades out now, but once she starts, she will not only increase the pressure on herself, but also increase the pressure on Xiaoteng.

Hold back, must hold back.

Chen Jiajia tried her best to convince herself that she didn't look at Chu Yang outside, and she didn't listen to Chu Yang's nonsense, she patted the vines of Xiao Teng: "Xiao Teng, look carefully, if they attack You, just poke me quickly."

Xiaoteng gave Chen Jiajia face and waved the vine to agree.

Time passed by minute by minute, Chu Yang watched the countdown of the time for him to control the zombies, and his patience gradually disappeared. Originally, his attitude was still soft. It gradually became ugly: "Don't be ashamed of your face, what I want will never escape my palm!"

After he finished speaking, as soon as he waved his hand, ten zombies rushed to the second floor where Shen Yu lived.

Xiaoteng first time stamped Chen Jiajia, Chen Jiajia quickly walked to the window, saw ten zombies rushing over, her pupils shrank suddenly, she whispered to Xiaoteng: "You pretend to be a vine controlled by Xiaoyu, Don't be too strong, just play with these zombies a little."

Although Xiao Teng, who is already level five and has an IQ of five or six-year-old children, doesn't understand why he does this, Chen Jiajia is the master's good friend, so listen to her.

So the vines with thick wrists rushed towards the zombies one after another.

Among the ten zombies, there are eight second-level zombies and two third-level zombies. Chen Jiajia's goal is the two third-level zombies.

However, the upgrade of zombies is mainly to improve the strength and speed. In terms of the increase in strength and speed, zombies are much better than humans.

Especially starting from the third level, the physical quality of the third-level zombies is much higher than that of the third-level ability users. Therefore, the further back, dealing with zombies of the same level often requires the cooperation of more ability users. It is not that they are not strong, but if What's the use of their attacks not falling on zombies?

Chen Jiajia is now a little stretched against these third-level zombies.

She only hit two of the five ice blades, and she said decisively: "Xiaoteng, help me entangle these two zombies, I will deal with the other zombies first."

Xiaoteng obediently went to entangle the two third-level zombies, but was not patient enough Just kill them.

Facing the second-level zombies, Chen Jiajia still has an advantage. The ice blade is sharp, mixed with Chen Jiajia's anger, and frantically scrapes at the zombies' foreheads, one by one, until the two third-level zombies are killed with the help of Xiaoteng. Zombie, it's been five minutes.

It wasn't long, but Chen Jiajia was a little tired.

All ten zombie corpses fell three meters away from this building, and none of them could cross the border.

"You kill ten, and I can control ten more. You say, who of the two of us won't be able to hold on first?" Chu Yang's voice was like a devil whispering: "I remember there is a pregnant woman in your team, right? Shen Yu , can you watch her die?"

No answer.

If possible, Chu Yang actually wanted things to be under control, and he didn't want things to get out of control.

But Shen Yu obviously cooperated with him. After the first wave of intimidation, Chu Yang finally gave up his hope of persuading Shen Yu with words. With a wave of his hand, two or three hundred zombies rushed forward.

"Xiaoteng, let's hold on!" Chen Jiajia gritted her teeth.

Although I know that Xiaoteng is a fifth-level mutant plant, and that Xiaoteng is a very strong mutant plant, but there are 300 zombies. At the time, dozens of them could leapfrog mutant plants. Now these zombies are not afraid of death or pain. It is Xiaoteng... ... Shouldn't be able to bear it?

The small vine had grown bigger, and its vines were showing claws and claws, which made Chu Yang's heart stagnate. He didn't even know that there were mutant plants in Shen Yu's hands.

No, it should be said that he actually knew that there were mutant plants in Shen Yu's hands, but he didn't know that the mutant plants in Shen Yu's hands were so... perverted.

That's right, he didn't know that it wasn't Shen Yu who was attacking now. Thinking that Shen Yu had not made a sound just now, he suspected that Shen Yu was trapped by something now, so he never showed up.

It is known that Shen Yu is the strongest in the team, so isn't now the best chance?

Thinking of this, Chu Yang didn't hold back at all, and even rushed forward!