Chapter 21

The atmosphere in the safe area is not bad. Although the people in the safe area look a little embarrassed and tired, they do not feel depressed.

And most people have something to do.

This safe area is still expanding, and most of the people who come in are not able to hand in food into the safe area, so most of them come by work.

Even Cheng Lin and the three of them have to work.

They first rented a house under the guidance of the staff in the security area. Because there are three supernatural beings, it is not difficult to rent a house with three bedrooms and one living room together. As for the time, they only rented it for a week.

In fact, most of the houses prepared in the safe area were built in the last few days. The inside is very simple, but the space is really good and relatively large.

There is only a bed in the room, forget about the table and chairs.

"It's fortunate that the weather is warm now, otherwise I would have to go out to find a quilt." Cheng Lin muttered and looked at Shen Yu hesitantly: "You only rent for a week?"

"We shouldn't be staying for a week. "Shen Yu said lightly, "We are in a hurry too."

Cheng Lin scratched his head.

He can understand Shen Yu's thoughts. If he also has supernatural powers, he probably wants to find his parents too.

But now there is no ability...

"Let's try a quest tomorrow?" Shen Yu asked Lu Xingyue.

They have learned that there is a task hall in the safe area, and there are many tasks released in the task hall.

Part of it is a private mission, and part of it is a mission posted by the Safe Zone.

Anyway, every task is rewarded. What Shen Yu needs most is not the reward. She wants to improve her strength. Of course, the contribution points accumulated by doing tasks can also help Fang Yuan.

It was obvious that Lu Xing also had an idea with Shen Yu, so he nodded and agreed.

Fang Yuan knew that Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue were going to take him on more missions, and of course they would not disagree, even Cheng Lin asked Ai Ai quizzically, "That... can we go together?"

Shen Yu said, "Yes, But we can't guarantee that you are not in danger."

Cheng Lin smiled: "Since we are going to do the task, we have not thought about letting you protect all the time, that is... Let's get used to you now."

Shen Yu was noncommittal .

The matter was settled like this. Although Shen Yu and the others still had a lot to eat, they still went to the large cafeteria in the safe area when they ate.

There is time on the ID card they receive, and they can also use this ID card to eat.

The food in the cafeteria is actually not particularly good. There are two white steamed buns for each person, and a box less than half the size of a palm contains vegetables. There are two pieces of meat, a few green vegetables, and a little pickle. of.

It's simple, but most people are satisfied.

Such a meal can make people full, but Shen Yu is not necessarily happy after eating.

Now the safe area can provide such relatively good food, that is because the end of the world has just begun, not to mention that there are not many people in the safe area after all, if all those people come, the end of the world will continue forever

It is good that the base can accommodate people, but it is impossible to free up a large area for planting as before.

And if Shen Yu remembered correctly, in her dream... those plants seemed to be different from before the end of the world.

Early the next morning, Shen Yu and the others got up.

Breakfast is still eaten in the large cafeteria in the safe area. It is a steamed bun and a bowl of porridge. After eating, Shen Yu, Lu Xingyue, Chen Jiajia, Fang Yuan, and Cheng Lin all go to the mission hall together. As for Fang's father and mother, they will stay. At the base, Fang's father and mother were going to the base to do what they could to reduce Fang Yuan's burden as much as possible.

Fang Yuan didn't stop him either, he raised three people by himself... It's really not very realistic.

The mission hall is a large hall, with only one floor in total, but the ceiling is very high.

In the task hall, there is a large screen that displays various tasks. Shen Yu and the others looked at the private tasks first.

Most of the private tasks were to find people, and the reward was gold, jewelry or food, but Shen Yu just looked at them and didn't have much interest in these tasks of finding people.

In the end, she still looked at the mission released by the safe area, but at this sight, her brow was raised.

There are not many missions released in the safe area, and they are basically large-scale missions, the kind of missions that rescue survivors and find granaries.

Shen Yu was interested in the task of finding the granary, because there was an additional task under this task: temporary recruitment of space-based ability users, requiring a space larger than three cubic meters.

Space system ability user... The space is only three cubic meters?

When Shen Yu first woke up, her space was no smaller than that of the dormitory. The dormitory she was in was still relatively large, roughly five meters long, three meters wide and three meters high, that is to say When she first started, the space was nearly fifty cubic meters.

Later, her ability was upgraded, and her space doubled, that is to say, she now has a space of almost 100 cubic meters.

Her space capacity...isn't it right?

"How about just taking this task?" Shen Yu pointed to the task of searching for the granary.

"Okay." Lu Xingyue had no opinion.

Chen Jiajia didn't have any objections either. She looked at the same tasks as Fang Yuan and Cheng Lin. Of course they didn't have any objections.

So Lu Xingyue went to take the task, and under Shen Yu's suggestion, he took the small task for her.

In other words, Shen Yu was ready to expose his dual-line abilities.

Chen Jiajia was a little puzzled by this, she lowered her voice and asked Shen Yu: "Xiaoyu, are you not afraid of danger?"

"It's okay." Shen Yu shook his head, "I believe in the national security zone."

Besides...she might also need the help of the state.

There may be some problems with her body, and it is not impossible to ask for help instead of letting herself study slowly.

As for if they have bad thoughts about her and want to force a human body study on her?

If their country is already corrupted like this, it would be meaningless for her to keep trying to survive and not turn herself into a zombie.

Chen Jiajia, who didn't know what dark things Shen Yu was thinking about, also nodded: "Yes, after all, we are a big flower country. Humanism is definitely there. Just beware of some perversions."

Shen Yu just smiled . , she hummed: "And I need their help."

"Huh?"

Shen Yu didn't tell Chen Jiajiaduo, Lu Xingyue had already returned with the task, and there was another person by his side.

That was an acquaintance, Captain Xu.

Captain Xu had a moderate amount of consternation and helplessness on his face: "I just saw the name and was a little afraid to recognize it, but I didn't expect it was really you...you are...can you go talk to me later?"

"Yes. "Shen Yu nodded and agreed.

Captain Xu took Shen Yu to the small room at the back of the mission hall, and he didn't say that Chen Jiajia and the others would not be allowed in, so in the end, seven people from Shen Yu's side plus Captain Xu, a total of eight people entered the room.

"Although it's a bit abrupt, I still want to confirm, Miss Shen Yu, are you really a space power user?" Captain Xu had an expression of wanting and a little disbelief on his face.

"Yes," Shen Yu nodded and said actively, "I first awakened the space ability, and then I awakened the wood-type ability."

"So, can I know how big your space is?" Captain Xu said. After a pause, he said, "I didn't mean that, but... After all, Miss Shen's situation is special. I want to know if your space will be bigger."

Captain Xu simply explained the matter: "Our mission is actually mainly to transport the contents of the granary. Although we can use a car to go, it will be troublesome if there are too many cars. We know that there are space system abilities. We will protect you, and you can keep 5% of the things brought back from your space." "Although food has always been collected in the safe area, after all, the more people there are, the more More and more, we consume more and more, we are already studying how to use soilless cultivation rationally, but it also takes time, we also need to hoard some food to be relieved."

  Shen Yu nodded: "I know Now, I would like to know if there are any space abilities in your army, and I want to communicate with them." "Yes." Captain Xu agreed immediately, and then realized that Shen Yu had not answered her question. Shen Yu pondered:

 "I have a relatively large space, with twenty cubes." Captain Xu shook his hands, his eyes widened, and his face was full of disbelief. Shen Yu: "..." Are you still talking too much? Captain Xu took a deep breath: "Miss Shen, to tell you the truth, we are not sure about the civil space ability users, but there are three space ability users in our base army, and the one with the largest space is only seven cubic meters. There is only one cube-sized space reported in the report." Shen Yu understated: "Because my ability has been upgraded, my space has expanded." 

"And I have also awakened a second ability." Although her space has not expanded . The reason for the second ability, but that doesn't mean she can't mislead Captain Xu. "I see." Captain Xu stood up and bent towards Shen Yu: "Thank you Miss Shen for your trust, we will keep your space capacity secret, and I thank you for everyone in the safe zone." "No thanks, After all, we are all compatriots, and I will always help when I can." Shen Yu said. Captain Xu smiled: "What you said is."

Even so, there are few who are as daring as Shen Yu, and who fully expose their own space.

It's human nature to be timid.

Although he knew that Shen Yu's space was large, Captain Xu still asked if Shen Yu's space was occupied, and told her politely that the things in her space could be kept by the safe area, and it was best to free up all the space.

In this regard, Shen Yu said: "I don't have much stuff in my space, so I'll just keep it at home. By the way, we probably won't be able to go back and forth in a day when we go out on a mission, right? I hope you will take care of Uncle Fang and Aunt Fang. ."

Captain Xu knew that there were two elders in Shen Yu's team, so he agreed directly.

"Do you need anything else? You can tell me." Captain Xu is really very enthusiastic about Shen Yu now.

"By the way, are there seeds in the safe area? I want some seeds." Shen Yu thought of this.

"Yes, I'll have someone bring it to you right away."