Chapter 49

Xiao Chengguang is dead.

Shen Yu moved his hand.

Originally, Shen Xin wanted to do it, but Shen Yu refused, she did it herself, killed Xiao Chengguang without saying anything, and asked Shen Xin to burn Xiao Chengguang's body before sitting on the bed.

There was still a faint smell of blood in the air, and Shen Yu was a little dazed.

The bedside suddenly sank, and Shen Xin's indifferent voice sounded: "If you care about him, you might as well become a zombie emperor now, and I can protect you from leveling up."

"I don't care about his identity as a zombie emperor. "Shen Yu recovered, she smiled at Shen Xin, "I don't regret killing him, I'm thinking about other issues, I'll go out for a walk first, you have a good rest, Xiaoteng, I'll stay to protect you."

Shen Xin watched Shen Yu open the window and jump down, but still didn't say anything.

Strictly speaking, Xiao Chengguang's words really didn't have much impact on Shen Yu. She knew what kind of person Xiao Chengguang was, and also knew that what Xiao Chengguang said was intentional.

He wasn't even afraid of Xiao Chengguang's final death, he just wanted to cast a shadow on Shen Yu.

Such a person, Shen Yu, didn't want to contact him, and he didn't want to care about what he said.

But there was one thing that bothered her.

Regarding what Xiao Chengguang said, the last base that was destroyed.

Before the end of the world, in that continuous dream that lasted for three days, Shen Yu's last destroyed base... was the Northwest Base.

It was the last base of mankind and the last hope of mankind, but it was destroyed in the hands of the zombie emperor.

Without that dream, without the magical Shen Xin, Shen Yu would not necessarily believe that Xiao Chengguang was reborn.

But if Xiao Chengguang is really reborn... Is her dream really just a dream?

Xiao Chengguang is so smart, he should have seen that Shen Yu was not surprised when he said the Zombie Emperor, this may be the reason why Xiao Chengguang will say some 'truth' at the end.

But...

is it really true?

Shen Yu sat on a big rock in a daze.

"You are here." Shen Yu suddenly heard a familiar voice.

She looked down and saw that it was Lu Xingyue.

Shen Yu hummed lazily, and Lu Xingyue also climbed onto the big rock and sat down, tilted his head to look at Shen Yu: "What's wrong?"

"Well... I was just wondering if the dream could be real." Shen Yu held his chin and smiled.

"...Why did you suddenly think of this question?" Lu Xingyue's doubts appeared on his face.

"Probably because I heard something today." Shen Yu said.

"Is it Xiao Chengguang's business?" Lu Xingyue asked suddenly.

Xiao Chengguang suddenly disappeared, Liu Lao and Wu Chengyu will definitely give an explanation, Shen Yu was not surprised that Lu Xingyue knew about this, she hummed: "I just care about some of what he said."

Lu Xing Yue said: "Don't worry, no matter what happens, I will always be by your side."

Shen Yu was stunned for a moment, she turned to look at Lu Xingyue, and then turned back: "You say that, it makes me feel a little strange. "

It's nothing strange." Lu Xingyue moved his lips and swallowed some things he wanted to say. He only said, "If something hasn't happened, don't worry about it. A butterfly in Amazon flapped its wings." It can cause a tornado, and everything is not static."

Shen Yu suspected that Lu Xingyue knew something, and she also asked.

As a result, Lu Xingyue was more puzzled than her: "What should I know?"

"...What should you not know." Shen Yu wiped his face.

Lu Xing thought about it more and said, "I just think that you seem to be... overwhelmed by things in your heart." It

seems that you are afraid of something.

Even though she is so powerful, she is still afraid. These things are not obvious at ordinary times, but Lu Xingyue can feel them.

"Thank you for telling me this." Shen Yu thought about it, and many things have indeed changed a long time ago.

In the dream, she has definitely become a zombie at this time. In the dream, she has never seen the strange Xiao Chengguang, nor Lu Xingyue, or even Shen Xin.

Not to mention that she has awakened so many abilities, and now she has become a sixth-level ability user.

Everything has changed for the better, and she is not so easy to be calculated.

Shen Yu smiled, just as he was about to say something, but suddenly it didn't feel right... "I seem to have awakened an ability again?"

Lu Xingyue was also taken aback, he asked, "Which type of ability did you awaken?"

"...There seems to be more than one."

——Shen

Yu awakened three more abilities, fire element, water element and earth element.

She was dumbfounded when she felt it.

Although these three new abilities are the same as the small water droplets and the small lakes compared to the three old abilities, they are also three abilities!

And low-level abilities can be raised to the highest level as long as they accumulate energy, which means that she is now... a sixth-level and six-series ability user?

Shen Yu felt a little flustered, and she also found a problem in a flash of inspiration: "Wait, my abilities seem to increase with my level? That is to say... Is it possible that every time you level up, you may awaken a A new ability?"

Lu Xingyue thought it was a bit possible: "I also awakened a new ability when I upgraded to the third level."

"...Wait, you also awakened a new ability?" Shen Yu felt a little bit slow. Come.

Lu Xingyue hummed: "Awakened the fire element." They

are all powerful abilities.

Shen Yu had too many abilities awakened by himself, so it was an accident that Lu Xingyue's awakened abilities was 'I just knew'.

"If every time you upgrade an ability, there is a possibility of awakening the second ability, no matter what ability is awakened, it is very useful."

At least the ability storage capacity is much larger.

This is somewhat of a piece of good news, Shen Yu let out a long sigh of relief: "No matter what, it will get better in the end."

Seeing Shen Yu cheering up, Lu Xingyue also showed a faint smile and hummed.

——Xiao

Chengguang's death actually has no effect. Everyone in Shen Yu's team knows her character. She will do something to Xiao Chengguang. It must be Xiao Chengguang's problem.

As for Wu Chengyu's team, with Wu Chengyu there, he can explain it clearly.

The rest of the researchers include Mr. Liu.

It saved Shen Yu from spending too much time talking, and everyone accepted it well.

Originally, they were very close to the safety zone in Beijing, so it took them half a day to get outside the base.

Even a month after the end of the world, there are still a lot of people queuing outside. In a way, Beijing is a signboard, and everyone will acquiesce that the Beijing base is safer.

Of course, Shen Yu and the others have to queue up.

However, after so long, there has been a breakthrough in the detection of foreign personnel. The research institute has developed a detector that can detect whether a person is carrying a zombie virus.

With the detector, people who do not carry the zombie virus can enter the base directly, and those who carry the zombie virus are not killed directly, but are taken to quarantine.

Carrying a zombie virus does not necessarily turn into a zombie. It may be accidentally infected, or it will awaken into a superhuman. Those people will be quarantined centrally, and those who are fine after 24 hours of isolation can enter the base.

The detection is also very simple, that is, you have to stand in front of a machine for three seconds, so the queue shortens faster.

When Shen Yu and the others arrived, some people noticed, because last night, Wu Chengyu contacted the Beijing base, explaining that he would be there today, so someone was already waiting.

Shen Yu and the others are considered rubbish, so they can go directly to the green channel without queuing.

After being photographed by the machine, the whole team was almost fine. The only one who was in trouble was a researcher in his 40s.

"Lao Liu, Mr. He, it's just as long as you arrive safely. We have prepared the rooms. You go to rest first?" A middle-aged man in military uniform in his 40s and 50s came over, looking worried when he saw Mr. He and Liu When they were ruddy, they got stuck.

No, this face is rosy, and it doesn't look like suffering at all. What's the matter?

The man in military uniform almost thought he was dreaming about the haggard-faced survivors lined up when he usually passed the gate of the base.

"It's all right, we rested very well along the way, and Xiao Shen took good care of it." He Lao said happily: "We had a good rest last night, let's go to the research room now? By the way, our The experimental equipment is still in Xiaoshen's space... By the way, Xiaoshen, your house seems to be from Beijing, right? Then you go to see your family first and then come to us?"

He Lao and the others are very considerate.

Shen Yu was indeed a little worried about her grandfather, she nodded: "Okay, then I'll come to you later."

Wu Chengyu was going back to report the task, Chen Jiajia and Chen's father and Chen's mother simply went to rent a house first, Chen Jiajia looked at Shen Yu eagerly: "We How big of a house do you want to rent?"

"At least a five-room duplex, if you have a villa, rent a villa." Shen Yu took it for granted.

Chen Jiajia was immediately amused, she looked at Lu Xingyue: "Let's go together?"

"I also want to go home first." Lu Xingyue said.

Chen Jiajia patted his forehead: "I almost forgot that you are also from Beijing, you go first, I will go to rent a house first, then I will leave a message for you on the side of the renting house, you can just ask there All right."

Shen Xin followed Chen Jiajia silently.

So Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue were left.

At this time, Shen Yu remembered that she didn't know where her grandfather lived now.

Fortunately, Wu Chengyu thought of this possibility and left a teammate to take Shen Yu home.

Grandpa Shen lived in the center of the base, and all of their base management staff lived here, but what surprised Shen Yu was that Lu Xingyue followed her all the way here.

This doesn't count, the last door Lu Xingyue knocked on was the opposite door that Shen Yu knocked on?

This is a newly built five-story building with four households on the first floor. Grandpa Shen lives on the third floor. After Shen Yu knocked on the door, he heard a familiar and somewhat unfamiliar voice inside: "Who is it?"

"... ...Grandpa, it's me." Shen Yu shouted.

"Xiaoyu?" The voice inside was suddenly excited, he opened the door, his eyes were red when he saw Shen Yu standing outside the door, and he hugged Shen Yu: "Xiaoyu, just come back, come back It's fine."

Shen Yu, who was hugged, said, "..." His body was stiff.jpg.

No, this uncle who looks only in his fifties, who are you? Where is my grandpa?