Chapter 56

The speaker was a Taoist priest, and this Taoist priest gave a very strange feeling when he looked at it.

It seems that he is only seventeen or eighteen years old, a teenager, but also seems to be a young man in his twenties, and seems to be calm and calm in his 30s and 40s.

After taking a closer look, judging from his skin and appearance, he should be a young man in his early twenties.

"... Taoist priest?" Shen Yu was stunned.

The Taoist smiled and said, "Yes."

No, the Taoist just said that he had waited for her for a long time?

Shen Yu felt it, she had a strange sense of closeness to this Taoist priest, just like when she met Shen Xin, so... is this the second helper that Mao Tuanzi found for her?

Just appeared at this time?

Shen Yu felt a little unreliable for some reason. She didn't know whether to say that the priest was unreliable or that Mao Tuanzi was unreliable.

It's just that she thought about it and took something from the space for the Taoist priest.

Taoist priests don't need taboos. There are a lot of things in the Shenyu space, but they are basically collected from supermarkets and shopping malls, and there is no time to cook and eat now.

"Thank you for the good man." The Taoist priest took the food and said, "Since I have received the gift of the good man, I should return it to the good man. I think the good man's bones are clear and the spiritual veins are clear, can the good man be with me? Cultivation together?"

Shen Yu:?

——Shen

Yu felt that she was crazy, she rejected the Taoist priest's proposal with every move, and decisively turned around and left.

Although according to what Mao Tuanzi said, this person was chosen to help her, but Mao Tuanzi also said that one person was late, so now it has made up for her, so it means that the Taoist priests continue to help her. important.

What about cultivating? Shen Yu didn't have the time to practice Taoism.

But strange things happened again. It stands to reason that Shen Yu's speed is very fast. Although she took a detour to find a map and confirmed where she was, it shouldn't be so easy for the Taoist priest to catch up, right?

But the fact is, she was easily caught up by the Taoist priest.

Anyway, the direction has been determined, why not just use the space channel to go back?

Shen Yu thought so, but before she practiced it, the Taoist priest spoke up: "Good man, cultivating the Tao can avoid bad consequences, everything in the world is doomed, just like when I meet a good man now..."

Shen Yu: "... "She moved slightly, and a dark crack appeared and gradually expanded.

The Taoist priest immediately changed his words: "If there is still an unbroken relationship between the good monks, I can wait, but I did come to you because I felt something in my heart."

Shen Yu: "Then what? I don't need your help."

"Maybe you don't . Need my help, but are you sure other people don't need my help? Although I'm not as strong as you, I know how to form formations and talismans. If nothing else, it is absolutely possible to increase the defense power of a base." Taoist priest Say.

Shen Yu: "..." I

have to say, what the Taoist said hit her.

"Talisman? Formation? Can you protect a base?" Shen Yu asked with confirmation.

"Yes." The Taoist priest said, "The talisman is amazing and can do many things."

Shen Yu nodded and stretched out his hand to the Taoist priest: "I am in a hurry to go back, if you want to follow me, please bear with me. Now ." The

Taoist priest's eyes lit up: "Are you going to take me to teleport?"

"..." What are you so excited about?

The Taoist priest was not only excited, he also ran over and wanted to hold Shen Yu's hand, but instead he used his big sleeves to separate the two's hands, and then he grasped it tightly, looking at Shen Yu with bright eyes. With obvious urging.

"...It will be more uncomfortable to pass through the space passage, you have to bear it." Shen Yu skipped speechless and reminded.

Taoist priest: "I'm not afraid!" The

three words were sonorous and powerful.

Shen Yu guessed what cards he should have, and without saying more, led the Taoist priest into the space passage.

This is the first time Shen Yu has entered the space channel soberly. She can see a straight, shimmering road in her eyes, and she can also see the darkness outside the road, which gives her a very dangerous feeling.

Out of curiosity, Shen Yu suddenly stretched his hand out of the safe range of the space channel.

In just a moment, when she pulled her hand back, she already had several wounds.

After reaching the ninth level, Shen Yu can clearly feel that her body is beyond the range of ordinary people, or that her body is now difficult to break through bullets.

But in this space, only the 'breeze' blew, and she was injured.

It's really dangerous here.

After a little test to satisfy his curiosity, Shen Yu pulled the Taoist priest forward.

It's a long story, but in fact it only took about a minute for Shen Yu to come out of the space channel.

The place where she appeared was in M ​​City, which is south of the Flower Country, not far from S City. She wanted to return to Beijing as quickly as possible.

But... it seems that the Taoist priest can't stand her speed.

The place where Shen Yu was originally positioned was further away, but she came out temporarily because she felt the Taoist priest hold her hand tightened. Although he didn't make a sound, his breathing became louder.

After exiting the space passage, Shen Yu saw the Taoist priest's face pale and shaky.

"Are you okay?" Shen Yu was taken aback.

"It's okay..." The Taoist priest was about to express his strength, but his face suddenly changed again, he quickly let go of Shen Yu's hand, and then... went to the side and vomited.

Shen Yu: "..."

Isn't this a halo space channel?

I've seen motion sickness, seasickness, plane sickness, and now I want to see the space-sickness passage?

The two of them suddenly appeared in the city, and there were already zombies coveting them, but they were all killed by Shen Yu, and by the way, the crystal core was collected.

The Taoist vomited violently, and finally felt a little better, Shen Yu looked at him: "I'm in a hurry, or you will..." Go by yourself?

"I can! I just need to get used to it." The Taoist said firmly: "I must not miss teleportation, I already have a feeling!"

Shen Yu: "..." This person is very persistent.

The Taoist priest insisted, and Shen Yu took him to start running through the space channel.

It's just that the Taoist said that he could adapt to this matter, Shen Yu remained suspicious, because the second and third time he came out of the space passage, he not only vomited, but also vomited more severely.

"Too much vomiting is not good for your health. It's not far from Beijing. It only takes a few days for you to go by yourself, or you should be late." Shen Yu said earnestly.

"I don't, I can." The Taoist was dying, but he insisted.

"...Are you sure you want to go with me?" Shen Yu asked.

"Sure!" The Taoist nodded vigorously.

Shen Yu: "Okay."

After speaking, the Taoist priest saw Shen Yu's raised hand, and he suddenly had a bad premonition, he said, "Wait..." Wait.

Before he could finish speaking, the back of his neck hurt and his consciousness fell into darkness.

And Shen Yu directly let the vines wrap him and entered the space channel again.

After the unconscious Taoist priest can't vomit, she has Shen Yu by her side, and the space channel is the most stable. This time, she successfully completed the expected path and landed directly at the villa.

After knowing that Shen Yu was missing, Chen's father and Chen's mother could not settle down.

In their opinion, Shen Yu is both a benefactor and a junior. The good-looking Shen Yu disappeared. Chen's mother did not continue to set up the stall. Chen's father also came back after finishing the meal in the institute. villa etc.

Then they watched as a black crack suddenly appeared in the living room, the crack became bigger and bigger, and finally became a passage, and then... Shen Yu came out with a person?

"...Shen Yu?" Mother Chen called out tentatively.

"Aunt Chen, I'm back." Shen Yu threw the Taoist priest on the sofa, and she asked, "Where are they?"

"They were looking for you outside, and you're finally back. It's great that you're fine." Unstoppably happy.

"I'm going to find them." Shen Yu glanced at the Taoist priest: "Aunt Chen, please take care of this person, I'll be back soon."

Mother Chen agreed: "Leave it to me."

-

"I I heard a piece of news." Lu Xingyue, who gathered everyone, said lightly: "The R city base was destroyed by the zombie tide, and a wise zombie is suspected to have appeared in the zombie tide, at least level eight. Zombie King." The

air was silent for a while.

The eighth-level zombie, the zombie king.

Apart from Lu Xingyue, only Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia were present. As Shen Yu's teammates, they knew more or less about Shen Yu's differences. They also knew what Xiao Chengguang once said, so when they heard the appearance of the Zombie King, they couldn't help thinking of a certain some places.

"Xiao Teng is fine." Chen Jiajia raised Shen Xin's hand, and Xiao Teng fell asleep on her wrist, and it seemed that nothing was wrong.

"So everything is not certain." Lu Xingyue took a deep breath: "The zombie tide has gone to the nearby U City base, and I'm going to go to see it."

"No." Chen Jiajia immediately rejected, she sniffed: "I I know you're worried, but you can't use your life to joke about it, what if it's not?" In

case it's not.

But if so?

Always have a look, always check.

"I'm going." Shen Xin said suddenly.

"No, you are still pregnant with the baby." Chen Jiajia also denied it.

"Xiaoteng is protecting me, and I also have trump cards. Even if I see the Zombie King, I can get out of my body." Shen Xin's attitude was flat.

What's more, what she didn't say was that if Shen Yu really became the zombie emperor... She didn't know what kind of decision she would make.

Destroy the world with Shen Yu? Or...according to Shen Yu's wish when he was alive, protect human beings and kill the zombie emperor?

But the Zombie King... can she kill it?

Maybe this time it's a dead end?

The atmosphere was heavy for a while, but Xiao Teng, who was asleep on Shen Xin's wrist, suddenly moved. It seemed to have turned over. After returning to the base in Beijing, it had been very sleepy, but this kind of small movement like turning over was unfortunate. It's quite a lot, Shen Xin has been looking forward to it from the beginning to now calmly neglecting it.

So when the distance was relatively close, Shen Yu successfully came over through the induction with Xiao Teng, and what he saw was the heavy faces of his three teammates.

"...Well, what happened?"