~ Chapter 2: Dinner Disaster ~

Y/N and Razoul were back to the palace. She gives him a kiss on a cheek, telling him that she'll meet him at the dining. They went their separate ways to get changed. Y/N is in her nice royal outfit to make an impression for the Sultan. She walks outside to see Aladdin and Jasmine.

"Hey guys, what's up?" she greeted, much to Aladdin's relief that she's here.

At that moment, the ground begins to shake. Everyone looks around to see what's going on. Then a whirlpool of water appears down on the pool and makes a very artistic and big splash, along with everyone huddling together. Suddenly, the source of the disturbance is revealed to be...Genie wearing a Hawaiian shirt, hat, surfboard, bags of souvenirs and a luau necklace, having come back from his vacation. He jumps off from the wave with Aladdin, Y/N, and Jasmine grinning at his return.

"He's big, he's blue, he's back!"

Genie breaks the fourth wall with his face getting closer to the readers. The trio lean in to hug him, but as they do so, his skin suddenly turns red

"Genie!" Aladdin greeted.

"Genie, you're here!" Y/N smiled.

"You came back!" Jasmine smiled.

"OOH! AH!! OH!!! WATCH THE SUNBURN!!!!"

Genie turns back to his usual blue color.

"HA!!!!! Joking! Did you miss me? Be honest."

He turns to Abu.

"Take care of these, my good mammal."

Genie hands Abu his luggage, and the monkey falls to the ground from the immense weight.

"Whoa!" Abu exclaimed, making True snicker.

"Careful, they're heavy! Hang on, I've got souvenirs for everybody!"

Genie hands several souvenirs to everyone, which is the following; Aladdin; a sombrero from Mexico, Y/N; a cherry blossom bundle from Japan, Jasmine; a small totem pole from South Dakota, USA, Abu; a baseball cap, a pennant and a hot dog, True; a conch seashell from Florida, and Carpet; a dancing hula girl statue.

"Whoo! She dances!" Genie cooed.

Aladdin takes off his sombrero and looks at Genie..

"You saw the entire world already?"

Genies as four "It's a Small World" figures.

"It's a small world after all."

He then speaks normally.

"But Agrabah has something that no other place in the world has."

He turns into a red firework rocket with Aladdin, Y/N, and Jasmine riding on him and blasting off from Agrabah to the world.

"You guuuuuys!"

He breaks into song.

"I parachuted down into the Taj Mahal

I've roller-bladed all along the Great, Great Wall

I even made the famous Leaning Tower fall, but who was with me through it all...nobody!"

He turns as a bear-like fashion.

"The Moscow Circus hired me to fly trapeze

On Mount Olympus, ran a race with Hercules"