Rehearsal

Delilah's POV

"Jordan we need to get started come on!" I yelled throwing a pillow at him. “Wait! Just one more slice of pizza and we'll start practicing." he whined as he grabbed the last slice. “Jordan put it down let's get started now." I yelled. “But this is the last slice!" he cried. "In that case!" I yelled snatching the pizza out of his hands and shoving it in my mouth. “What have you done!" he yelled as his eye began to twitch. “I told you we needed to start. Don't try me Fish." I replied. “My, my, my pizza!" he cried. “Shut up now let's start you child." I scoffed.

I grabbed the acoustic guitar off of Jordan's wall and began to strum the opening chords to "Come Together" and suddenly Jordan began to softly sing the beginning and I joined in and started to sing "Come as you are." Jordan began fumbling around with random rhythms and patterns on the piano. We listened to how the songs equally collaborated and sounded almost angelic. “That was bloody amazing" Jordan's dad said as he shook up on us. “Were you eavesdropping you weasel?" Jordan questioned raising an eyebrow at his dad. "Actually I was!" his dad yelled running down stairs laughing.

"Sorry about that my dad's a child!" Jordan laughed. "Dells I believe you need to pay, I need revenge!" hey yelled. "Revenge on what?" I giggled. “My pizza." he growled as he tackled me onto the floor. Our eyes locked as he stood over me, "What are you going to do guppy, you're weak!" I yelled. "This!" he yelled as he violently began to tickle me. I laughed hysterically the more he tickled me, kicking and yelling at him to stop. I used all my strength to flip myself over and now I had the upper hand as I lied on top of Jordan. Our eyes met once again as we laid now calmly I on top of him. I watched as his eyes traveled from my face to my lips and back to my eyes once more. He sighed, " What's wrong fishy?" I asked. "I, I, just" He stopped mid-sentence and pulled me close to him and our lips touched and he softly kissed them. "I'm sorry" he said. I laughed at him and pulled him in for another kiss. “Hey JO- oh okay." his dad interrupted us causing me to bust up into a fit of laughter.