Come Together

Jordans POV:

I looked straight into her eyes, her cheeks were puffy, and stained with tears. A frown grew across my face and I pulled her into a hug. I felt her body shake as she cried even harder. I lifted her chin up again and smiled at her."Don't worry Del, you have me and I'll never leave ya alone. Got it?" She met my eyes and a small smile appeared across her face."Is this the wrong time to say that I'm hungry." she said giggling and wiping away her tears."Of course it's not! There's never a wrong moment to be hungry!" I yelled getting out of the car. I walked over to the passenger side and opened Delilah's door."Shall we?" I asked offering my hand to her as she stepped out the car."Stop being so British." She said hitting me playfully. We walked towards the front door and I heard noise coming from my house."That's odd" I stated hesitating to open the door. "What's odd?" Del asked."Well it's just, my dad said he wasn't home and he was busy, but I can hear the telly playing!" I said opening the door slowly."You bloody liar!" I yelled at my dad. "You said you were busy! How dare you!" I said running over to my dad tackling him. "Calm down Jor!" He said laughing trying to push me off of him."Yeah, sure whatever, but you lied to me! For gods sake, on my first day of school you wanted me to walk home, I could've gotten raped!" I said acting fake hurt."Shut up. No one would rape that" My dad said looking up and down at me laughing."You arse! Whatever and by the way, I think you should put on some pants, I have a guest." I said laughing."Oh crap, will do!" He said running upstairs."And there's pizza on the counter if you're hungry." He added as he ran up there."Sorry about that, my dad and I, we're different." I said looking at Del who was in a fit of laughter, thank goodness she stopped crying, it hurt to see her cry."You can go to my room if you want? I'm gonna grab some pizza and some drinks. My rooms upstairs first one to the left." I said smiling at her.

Delilah's POV

I walked up to Jordan's room,and thought about Jordan's and his dad's conversation, it was so cute, the close relationship, he and his dad had. I missed having my dad around, I sighed and looked at the posters in his room. He had an amazing taste in music."What ya doing?" I jumped and turned to see Jordan laughing at holding a box of pizza and two sodas."Sorry didn't mean to scare you." he said laughing."Shut up" I smacked him playfully."You can sit if you want, make yourself at home!" He said. As soon as he said that I threw off my shoes, sat on his bed, stood up and jumped on his bed. "What are you doing! I said make yourself at home not make a mess!" he yelled laughing. "Shut up" I yelled and pulled him on the bed with me and we both began jumping on his bed like five year old's. We both began laughing at each other and soon enough we both crashed into each other and landed on the opposite side of the bed.We simultaneously rubbed our heads and began laughing. we both sat on the bed facing each other."So, what song should we do?" Jordan asked."Well by the looks of it I think we have the same taste in music." I pointed at the posters all around his room."Seriously! You like these bands too!" He yelled smiling, I nodded laughing. I looked around he had The Beatles, The Smiths,Pink Floyd, Nirvana and so many other amazing bands."So who's you're favorite band?" He asked batting his eyes."I don't have one, all of them are amazing and it would be absurd to like on more than the other, all are equally amazing." I said still looking at his posters."Whatever miss equality for all, so what song should we do, I was thinking 'In Bloom, Molly's Lips,' both by Nirvana, but you knew that." He said winking."What about 'Another Brick In The Wall' I really love that song" I said excitedly."How about a Beatles song!" He said smiling."Yea!" I said as a giant grin plastered against my face. "Come Together!" we both said simultaneously. 

"Come Together it is my friend!" Jordan said winking.

A/N: Sorry for the slow update... I guess I'll update every other week or so, and sorry if this chapter was boring I just wanted to add some small details! Thanks for reading