Chapter Seven

(Ali's POV )

"Alissa you've been in a coma for a month it's April 17th and your birthday is next week. Those boys have been worried sick about you they call, text, and Skype as much as they can to see if your ok," Liz says quietly. "Oh," I say thinking to myself " I have an idea!!!!" I yell kinda louder than I thought "well sweetie? What is it?" "What if, we Skype call them and you tell them that somthing bad happened, then I pop up on screen, but we should Skype Niall first." I say Liz replies with "Oh my gosh, that is a good idea but I don't want niall to get upset with me or you for pranking him," She says quietly " well after you say it hand me the laptop so my face apears on the screen and he won't be mad...." I say trailing off "Ok sweetheart, let's get you checked out first" and I nod my head agreeing with her

*time skip to after dinner and the boys Skyping Liz (Luke's mum)*

(Nialls POV )

"Hey lads I'm Skyping Liz to see how Ali's doing! Any one wanna join?" I heard the other two lads reply with a type of "yes" and one reply with a "Oh my gosh is my baby ok?!?!" I chuckled that guy can make me smile no matter what, they all filed into the room, one by one exept Louis he sort of well he I guess hoped in? Anyway I turned on my laptop and pressed Skype Liz popped up on the screen with a concerned look on her face " Hey Liz, how's Ali doing?" I ask hoping that somthing good happened, "Well Niall um actually.........." "I WOKE UP!!!!!!!!!" I hear the voice of my adorable little sister, yes I said adorable even if she's almost 18 she will always be that cute little 13 year old girl my parents adopted...... I felt the biggest grin start making its way on my face I looked at the other lads faces they most likely looked like mine "Hey princess!!!!!!!!! Your ok I didn't know of you would ever wake up" I say as I feel the tears sting my eyes. "Niall James Horan don't you dare start crying or I will too!" Ali says as tears form in her eyes too. "Okay, okay I'm sorry I won't cry I can't believe your awake we have a break soon I'm coming down and having you come back on tour with me and the boys, well exept Zayn, he left....." I say trailing off at the end.

(Ali's POV )

"...well exept Zayn, he left......" Niall says trailing off at the end. "What do you mean Zayn left?" I ask quietly. "He left the band, he wants and I qoute 'time to be a normal 22 year old' " "Your kidding right?" "No sorry baby-girl" Niall says with a little bit of anger in his voice "Hey, Ni it's ok I'll bet he'll come around and come back right?" (Nooooo! The jerk totally freaking dissed his own band mate on twitter! OK rant over back to the story!) Louis says I nod my head smiling a little bit at my big brother incouragingly "Alright boys, I've gotta call Luke and the other boys!" Liz says interrupting our catch up time we all pout and say "awwww but why?!?!" I giggle cause we said it in sync! "Bye Lissy we love you!" Liam shouts before hanging up. Liz then calls Luke......