𝙒𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 [♡]

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ʏᴜɢɪ

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ʏᴜɢɪ

genre: fluff

summary: where [name] and amane switched water bottles by accident during their pe class.

[name] went out of the locker room after changing her clothes into some shirt and shorts. Currently it is their PE class where girls will be doing a 1 meter dash on the field while the boys play soccer.

[name] and Yashiro sat on the bench, watching their girl classmates run around the oval. "So [name], do you like someone from our class?" the cream haired girl with teal tips asked her friend. "It's okay, I won't tell it."

"I don't have a crush on someone..." [name] grumbled under her breath. "I don't find someone attractive our classroom, Yashiro-san."

"Ehhh!" Yashiro's eyes widened in disbelief at her friend's answer. "Really?" she pouted, eyeing [name] suspiciously.

[name] turned her head away from Yashiro ignoring her bombarding questions. Her wandering eyes landed on a certain choppy haired boy at the distance, grinning ear to ear at the person he was talking to which is Yamabuki.

"Yeah..." she smiled while admiring Amane from afar. You can't blame [name], not only he has the best visuals, he's smart, kind, and charismatic. [name] can just list all the things why she had a crush on him, she would just look at him with heart eyes when Amane would talk about astronomy. "Damn, he's so ethereal..." [name] sighed happily.

Yashiro looked at [name] in visible confusion. "What are you looking at?" she asked but when she can make up whom [name] was looking at her tone changed into a teasing one. "I mean, who were you looking at ~?"

"No one!" [name] furiously blushes as she crosses her arms quickly denying that she was staring at Amane for minutes. "I'm looking at the fields!"

"Don't you mean looking at Amane-kun?" Yashiro smirk turned larger, finally finding out [name]'s crush on Amane. "You're blushing!"

"Who's blushing?"

[name] suddenly screeched when she saw Amane next to her listening to their conversation. "W-what's going on?!" the dark haired boy jolted backwards. "You look like you've seen a ghost..." he pointed out, holding his water bottle with his godly fingers.

"Anyways," Amane sat next to [name] making her heart beat even faster, looking away from him. He grinned gently taking her hand making [name] look at him with her cheeks turning red. "Can you look after my water bottle?"

[name] chuckled nervously as she took his water bottle. "S-sure, Amane-kun!" she said.

"Thanks [name]~!" Amane's grin turned into something fond, he winked at her before going to the field to play soccer with their male classmates. [name] sat there holding his water bottle, watching him play.

"So it is Amane-kun?" Yashiro questioned. [name] couldn't deny it anymore so she nodded slowly. "You two look cute together~!"

[name] watched Amane play, completely ignoring Yashiro's teasing. She cracked a smile as he scored a goal. Amane throws his head back laughing victoriously, then his amber eyes met [name]'s, he gave her a closed eye smile while waving at her.

'Amane-kun, how dare you make my heart go boom boom—'

[name] accidentally grabbed her water bottle mistakenly thought that it was Amane's and went over to him. "Amane-kun! I got your water bottle—"

[name] suddenly stopped when Amane turned around with his shirt slightly lifted out to wipe his face, showing a bit of his—ehem—formation. [name] immediately looked away blushing while handing him the water bottle. "Hm? [name]-san?"

Amane grabbed her wrist all of a sudden. "Come on, let's go to the bench, just the two of us." he said, then he turned to his classmates. "I'll just be with her, I'm gonna rest for a bit."

[name] and Amane sat on the bench together, watching their classmates do their thing. [name] accidentally grabbed Amane's water bottle to drink some water. Amane did the same but with [name]'s bottle.

[name] pulled away from the bottle and gave out a sigh of relief. She looked at the bottle she was holding and squinted her eyes. 'This isn't my water bottle, it has my name on it while this one doesn't have any...'

The female looked over to Amane who was drinking her water bottle, the fact that he even looks good drinking water makes her wish that she was that bottle instead—

'Wait! I grabbed his water bottle and then he grabbed mine—holy crap!'

Thinking about it makes [name]'s eyes swirl in dizziness and blush even more. Amane raised an eyebrow as he pulled away from [name]'s water bottle. "[name]-san you seem a little red there, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine!" [name] squeaked as she shakily held up her water bottle. "I-It's just that we just switched water bottles!"

Amane blinked processing on what [name] had said but when he realized it, he blushed. "Eh?!"

'Did we just...' they thought while looking at the water bottle that they were holding. 'Kiss?!'

"We had an indirect k-kiss..." [name] mentions while blushing. "I can't believe that this thing happened! I'm sorry for mixing up our water bottles!"

"It's fine [name]-san." Amane sweatdropped at [name]'s crisis about their situation.

"But we had an indirect kiss!" [name] harrumphed as she points at Amane's water bottle that she was holding. "How is that okay?!"

"Then would you like to kiss directly, sweetheart?"

"W-Whaa?!" [name] stammered. "W-wait!"

Amane held her face gently, leaning closer as he tenderly kisses her lips 'AAAAAAAAA' she yelled inside her mind. 'This is so unfair—' He pulls away slowly with a cheeky grin plastered on to his visuals.

'Her lips are so soft...' Amane thought to himself after he kissed [name].

"Was that a strawberry flavored chapstick?" Amane asked while smirking at her. "Because your lips tastes good."

He leaned over to her ear and whispered. "We can continue this at the back of the school if you wanted to~"

[name] tried to say anything as her whole face went red like a cherry tomato, shakily pointing a finger at Amane. He stood up and placed the water bottle on the bench. "Whelp!" he announced while stretching his arms. "I 'm gonna play now!"

"Thanks for the charm~" Amane grinned softly at her before leaving to play another round of soccer. "I'm looking forward to later~"

"Later, sweetheart~"

"I—? AMANE YUGI!"