𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙀𝙀 [❀]

ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ᴋᴜɴ

ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ-ᴋᴜɴ

genre: lime

pairing: vampire!hanako x female guest!reader

summary: ghost hotel au; [name] accidentally made her lip bleed as the smell reeks through the corridors luring hanako in to her bedroom, maybe hanako doesn't mind having dessert by feeding on her blood on her lip or maybe getting messy with each other.

warning: heated content and biting ;) read it in your own risk

One evening inside the Ghost Hotel by the guest room, Y/n slipped on to her nightgown and brushed her hair. It was her second night in the hotel since the rain hasn't stopped yet. She walked over to the window and sighed. 'When will it stop raining?' she thought. 'I can't continue further if it still rains.'

Y/n chews her bottom lip out of boredom until she tasted something metallic from her tongue. To her surprise, her lip started to bleed as crimson color started to flow a bit, and it started to reek. "Ah, it seems that my lip is bleeding."

Hanako, on the other hand, came back from eating his dinner. He decided to take a little stroll across the hallway. When he reached further to the guest room, he smelled something coming from one of the rooms.

His breathing became uneven and can hear the pounding of pulses as if he was craving for it. Hanako's cheeks were flushed and was intoxicated by the smell of blood. He couldn't hold back anymore, he immediately walked faster and followed the scent until he realized it came from Y/n's room.

Hanako bursts through the maiden's room, only to see her face to face in her nightgown and her hair down. The choppy haired vampire was breathing heavily like he just ran in a marathon with no water. "Ah! Hanako-san, I was going to see you, you see-" his eyes landed on her bleeding lip and he could see through her circulation.

"Y/n..." Hanako placed his hands on both of her shoulders as he looked at her as if he was needing her. Her cheeks turned red at his sudden closeness, he was staring at the blood that was on her lip. Hanako bit his lip, just that small drop of blood could make him lose his senses. "Are you alright? Your lip is bleeding." Hanako says with a concerned tone, his fingertips reaching for her cheek.

"Oh no worries, it doesn't hurt at all." Y/n smiles gently but turns her head away slightly because of their closeness which Hanako pouted at. "You can lick off the blood on my lip if you'd like." she offered without thinking, pointing at her bleeding lip with a close-eyed smile.

Until a mental image of Hanako, holding her chin and gently licking off the blood on her lip decided to make her regret what she said. Shades of vermillion seeped through her cheeks. "I-I mean!" Y/n swatted her hands to deny all of what she told Hanako. "I-I didn't mean to say that."