𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝘿𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙉𝙎

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ʏᴜɢɪ

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴇ ʏᴜɢɪ

-Amane would somehow take the lead. When the atmosphere is just as right, he'll immediately capture your lips and thats how it would start. He just likes taking in charge. 

-He'll only take you on lead for like a short time. Amane's more on the giving side and likes to spoil his girl with his kisses.

-He likes rubbing your waist and your thigh while kissing you. In short, he has his hands all over you and gets touchy when it comes to you.

-Amane would have you against the wall with your hands interlaced with each other. Sometimes, he'll have you in his lap, hovering on top of you or underneath the sheets. He prefers sitting down when you guys made out. 

-"You look so cute underneath me ~"

-The two of you would be cuddling, then Amane would randomly kiss her and he grows more eager. 

-Amane's kisses were rather sweet yet rough. There are times that it'll get sloppy and sensual. But it gets more heated afterwards. 

-He would slip his fingers underneath your shirt and caress your skin and that's where he'll slowly slip the tongue. He just loves it when your tongues are gently swirling with each other. 

-One thing you should remember that Amane is always needy. But he'll tease you when you're needy for him, which is unfair. 

-"I'm really needy for you..."

-Amane would occasionally whisper sweet things against your lips while making out. Y'all thought he's gonna stick only with your lips. Wrong. 

-Amane would plant neck kisses, wet kisses rather. He knows that you love them. He gets encouraged to keep on going when he hears you mewl his name. He also applies sloppy kisses on your chest. 

-Amane loves marking, reminding that you belonged to him and onlyhim. It just highlights the possessiveness (not the yandere kind)

-He'll leave many marks on your neck, shoulder, collarbone and on top of your chest. Amane would unbutton your shirt to mark your chest or he would just lower the neckline and mark you right there. 

-Amane will be kissing you and then he'll trail his lips towards your neck and...he would start marking. Probably gets frustrated when there's no room for his marks. 

-Amane would abuse your sweet spot on your neck area. He'll softly nibble at it first and ended up having a mark. 

-Amane loves it when you beg for more, sure, he'll tease you but please for the love of god do not tease him, you'll be a mess afterwards. 

-Amane loves groping you. When the two of you were kissing, his hand will trail up to your chest or maybe he'll unbutton your shirt to grope. The size didn't really matter for him, if it's soft then it's soft. 

-He gets flustered at the first time you'll let him slip his hand under your bra. Amane would get carried away of massaging your chest because of how soft it is. 

-While the two of you were making out his hand will be on the back fiddling with the clasp of your bra but sometimes he would unclasp it just to tease you. Amane would slide his knee between your legs and would slightly grind against it as the two of you were making out. 

-Amane can't hold himself back once he started to make out with you. High percent chances of going really far to the point that the two of you became shirtless. 

-The two of you will end up in a hot mess with both of you looking disheveled. Amane would just hold you in his arms as both of your pants are in sync. His hair would be disheveled and he'll be looking at you with half-lidded eyes. 

-"Wanna continue where we left off~?"