2. His Hoodie

It was the next day of his hair appointment at YN's Salon, it was not so busy that day so he got special treatment and a hair cut from YN herself

It was the next day of his hair appointment at YN's Salon, it was not so busy that day so he got special treatment and a hair cut from YN herself. He had to put all his trust in her as she was still a trainee and not a professional quite yet.

It was a Friday, the busiest day for YN at the Salon. He felt guilty as he was sat on his sofa hearing the phone ring going to her, the call almost went on voicemail when she answered.

"Hey-llo!" She said.

"Hey, YN I am sorry I'm disturbing you I-"

"Harry, I am sorry can you give me a second please?" She asked to which he hummed, the call went silent for a little while, "I am sorry about that Sandy was being annoying like always. What's up?"

"It's okay, I called to ask if you're free today? We can maybe hang out?" He asked.

"Oh," she sounded very taken back, "I, I have a very busy day but I can check if I can clock out early. Is there something special today?"

"Not really, it's fine if you're not free. It's just that I can't really go back home my mum's on a vacation with my step dad, my sister left yesterday. Thought we could you know... hang out." Harry explained.

"Oh yeah, that's totally fine with me." She agreed, "I'll text you an hour before I clock out, okay?"

"Yeah, see you." He truly felt happy to end that call. He just got dressed in a black hoodie and for a change, a pair dark washed skinny jeans.

It was finally when YN had texted him that she is waiting for him at the front of his building. They both had originally planned to go to this club so he was thinking they'd take a cab or something. He noticed YN rolled the window once she saw him.

"Get in looser we're going clubbing!" She exclaimed making him laugh. He hopped into the passenger seat. "Got your ID?"

"Yup!" He nodded.

He tried to be subtle taking a look at YN's outfit. She's got a pair of black knee boots, black denim shorts with a red lacy crop top with spaghetti straps.

Wow, she really must love spaghetti, eh?

Her outfit went very well with her faded red hair a bold red lip. There was a single tattoo on her body, two green veil intertwining into a shape of DNA with tiny purple flowers along the veil, perfect etched into her skin on the right side of her right wrist. It was very pretty, at least prettier than all of his random tattoos. He opted not to as for the meaning behind it in case it's too personal.

YN had actually cancelled her plans with her friends just so she can hang out with him. She had plans to go bar hopping with her friends and had it all figured out that the girls are going to be matching in red.

It was the colour of the day, representing love, anger, and lust. All the emotions individual of her friends were going through. She felt bad, but it wasn't like her friends seem to mind at all, the girls are very understanding and she didn't lie about why she cancelled. Also, it was her turn to be the mother of the group and not drink much or nothing at all as she was going to be driving.