3. Monochrome

Harry Just did what YN suggested him to

Harry Just did what YN suggested him to. He spent his day all by himself. Went to get a coffee very early in the morning after a long run. He read the entire book his sister got for him when she visited. He baked amazing Brownies and saved some for YN as a thank you for such an amazing idea. Ordered take out, did a face mask and gave himself a nice manicure. Went to get his tattoo done.

For the first time he didn't had to make any compromise. He ordered what he truly wanted to eat which he hardly ever got to when he's out with his friends, or when he used to take his ex-girlfriend out on dates. She had many allergies so he had to make sure not to order something which have something she is allergic to knowing she'd definitely want to share with him. He felt no shame in embracing himself with carrying out a ritual of skin care routine, and painting his nails. In fact it was one of YN's suggestions.

His day was made even better when YN had texted him suggesting that they should do something tomorrow. He wanted to see her today, he's had enough time to himself he thought and lured her into considering a little picnic to which she agreed. Surprisingly. She was just excited to show off her new hair colour and hair do.

He made sure to put the container of brownies he saved for her in his tote before heading out. He had reached before her (about ten minutes before) and saved a spot at the park near a tree under a shade. He saw YN running her way towards him with a box from some bakery, her usual carry on backpack jumping up and down with each of her rushed steps. She was spot on, on time.

How is she so punctual?

She looked amazing with her a Slightly darker shade of Usual Periwinkle hair like she said, a classic Periwinkle sun dress on her gracefully falling over all the curves of her form. White Vans with ankle length Periwinkle lacy socks.

He was in love with her monochromatic look she have going on.

Pair of black priscription glasses was just a break from all Periwinkle look. Her full front fringes made her look like a new person. Harry couldn't help but stare at her in awe, like a love sick puppy as she jogged her way to him. The hem of her dress ended just above her knees, flowing with her moments. She is a lot shorter when she's not wearing her usual healed boots.

Harry crashed back down on the earth when she finally plopped down next to him on the picnic rug.

"Yo dude, how was your day?" She asked, panting from running a long way, "you couldn't find a place at the far corner of the park?"

"I'm sorry, it's all busy by that side," he pointed to where she came from, "and my day was amazing."

"Are you like going through your goth phase or something?" She pointed out his all black look. Plus his black manicure. Plus she was confused seeing how he's not boiling up wearing all black - black button down, black skinny jeans, brown beat up Chelsea boots - in middle of summer.

"No," he laughed, "but you seem to be in your flower fairy phase."

She gasped, "is it that obvious? It means it's working then." She flipped her hair all sassy. "Anyway, I've got some amazing cheesecakes and some amazing fruity drinks Sandy's husband came by today and brought his new recipes for me to try out and give my honest review thought I'd share with you!"