4. Darling

YN got ready to leave and waited for Harry as he insisted on driving them to wherever she had planned on taking him

YN got ready to leave and waited for Harry as he insisted on driving them to wherever she had planned on taking him. He's got his own plans too, he said.

She did nothing much but put on a white off the shoulder, full sleeved dress. Styled her hair in a bun, did a soft smoky eye and put on a bold shade of red on her lips. Last thing she did was put on her flats (she couldn't wear heels to even save her life). She made sure there was water for Gus who was sleeping in his new cat tree in her room before she headed down stairs when Harry texted he's down.

"Where the hell are you dude? I am starving," she whined on the call.

"Pulling right up darling," he chuckled as he hung up. He pulled up as he said.

His heart dropped to his stomach when he saw her in that dress. It was something unusual for her to wear aside from her baggy sweat pants and baggy shirts, she dressed like a skater boy basically. She looked very gorgeous.

"You look very pretty!" She gasped seeing him. He had nothing too fancy, he made his clothes looks fancy just by wearing them. And YN couldn't help but swoon over him all over again. He smiled getting out after he parked to greet her properly.

"You look prettiest," he smiled his cheeky grin, wrapping his arms around her middle her pulled her in a tight hug, her being significantly shorter than him, she hand to go up on her tippy toes to at least try and match his height.

YN have figured he's kind of person who rather prefers physical touches, with his hug and gentle touches. And she savoured every moment of it.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just hugging you, is that bad?" He mumbled against her neck as his grip grew more firm around her.

"Not at all," she smiled.

"Where are we going?" He enquired pulling just enough away from her, he planted a soft kiss on the corner of mouth, moving to press his lips to the full of hers.

"Dindian," she said. She was very proud of the name her grandparents came up for their restaurant, which was a mix of two words: Dine and Indian, it still blows her mind how smart her grandpa was to come up with that.

"That's a very fucking expensive place darling," he was surprised.

"Don't worry about it," she assured him and they both got into his car. "It's my grandparents' restaurant."

"How rich are you?" He gasped teasingly.

"Do you mean how rich are my grandparents?" She corrected, "very! And I'm very fucking privileged to be part of their family."

"I thought your grandma only had the salon." He wondered.

"That is her thing, these hotels and restaurants are something both my grandparents started from scratch." She explained.