My name.

Bonnie hadn't even gotten halfway home when she began to feel uneasy.

Something wasn't right.

Looking around she only saw the empty streets. Yet as she stopped and flung herself around she felt another body come crashing into hers.

Before she could scream she felt a hand quickly clamp over her mouth.

"Don't scream don't scream! It's me!"

Bonnie heard Eyeball Chambers' voice quietly try to keep her silent. She quickly detached herself from his grip and glared up at him confused.

"The hell do you think you're doing?!" She snapped quickly. "You can't just go around grabbing girls like that!"

"In my defence you turned around bumped me!"

"So you grab me?!" Bonnie tried to shout quietly so not to disturb the rest of the town asleep.

Eyeball was about to argue but remembered the bet.

"Okay so maybe not my finest move." He mumbled as he avoided her gaze.

Bonnie scoffed. "Yeah no shit Chambers. Now if you don't mind I'm going home."

Eyeball nodded. "I know, that's why I was gonna offer you a lift."

Bonnie turned to him confused. "I'm sorry what?"

Her mind turned to the offer Jackson had made. He wanted her to admit she wasn't in love with Eyeball.

"It's late and dark so I thought you might want a lift?"

Bonnie laughed slightly. "Look whatever's gone down between you and Jackson, I'm going to say it straight, I don't care and I'm not interested."

Eyeball shook his head quickly. "No no no it's not like that. Just thought you'd want a lift home."

"And you've never thought of this before?" She asked trying to hold back the laughter, boys would really do anything for a bet.

Eyeball shrugged. "Never knew if you were interested."

"In a cobra or you? Because the answers no on both counts." Bonnie spat out as she turned and began to walk away.

"Fine, if you don't want a lift, can I at least walk you home?" He quickly asked as he walked alongside her.

"Not interested Eyeball." She snapped, focusing on walking ahead.

"Are you gonna tell me what he said to you at the bar?" He asked intrigued.

Bonnie ignored his question as she continued to walk along.

"Are you gonna talk to me at all?"

Yet again, she chose to ignore him as she tried to hide the small smile. Eyeball continued to follow her along like a determined little puppy.

"Fine if you won't talk to me, I'll just have to talk to you." He said cockily as he saw her rolling her eyes and heard the small sigh.

"So you know we're not that bad as cobras right?" He questioned.

Bonnie turned to him and raised her eyebrow. She knew just how the cobras were. Everyone in this town knew just how the cobras were.

"I'm serious! I get we can be dicks but everyone can." He mumbled.

Bonnie nodded slowly, still set on refusing to talk to him.

"Would you say yes if I asked you out?" He blurted out quickly.

Bonnie laughed and shook her head.

"Even if I said please?"

Again, she shook her head.