Wrong cobra

Bonnie finished yet another glass of wine as she tried to constantly pour them back, in the hopes of forgetting Eyeball. And the more she drank the more comfortable she felt being on a date with Jackson. The sun had almost set as she crashed back on the blanket.

Yet her view of the sky was blocked as Jackson hovered his head over hers. She laughed slightly as she brought her hand up to his face.

"You look like you were carved from stone." She mumbled as she ran her fingers across his cheek and along his jaw.

Jackson shook his head slowly. "I was made by my mum."

"What happened to your mum Eyeball?" Bonnie slurred out.

Jackson sat up straight and looked down at her, she had just called him Eyeball?!

"I'm not Eyeball..." he mumbled as she pulled herself up to face him.

"Oh yeah..." she mumbled as she looked around. "You're not Eyeball." She repeated.

Jackson shook his head as he slowly leant his head closer towards hers before finally connecting her lips with his. Bonnie didn't quite know how to react but the alcohol in her system told her that this was Eyeball and that it was okay. She brought her arms up and wrapped them around his neck as he gently lowered her down and hovered over her, deepening the kiss. He moved his lips as he kissed along her jaw and down onto her neck, feeling her fingers entangle in his hair.

"Eyeball..." Her voice managed to whimper out as she gently tugged on his hair.

Jackson flung himself up as he heard that name again, yet just before he could start shouting himself at her he heard another shout.

"Bonnie!"

He looked up and saw Ace quickly coming over with the other cobras. It was incredibly clear Jackson was outnumbered as he stumbled back on the blanket and looked over at them as they quickly approached.

"You know this is a fucking date right?!" Jackson shouted at them all.

Charlie and Billy quickly began to help Bonnie up as she blankly stared at Billy, reaching out and poking his cheek.

"Eyeball?" She asked as she continued to prod his face.

"Wrong cobra sweetheart." He mumbled as he laced one of her arms around his neck and Charlie copied his actions with her other arm.

"Date or not, it's over now." Ace snarled down at Jackson, who managed to pull himself up to go toe-to-toe with the head cobra.

"Says who?" Jackson snapped at him.

"Says me." Ace snapped as the other cobras, excluding Billy and Charlie, surrounded Jackson.

"Better start digging in those pockets Jackson." Ace made final comment before turning and nodding at the others.

Billy and Charlie slowly began walking Bonnie along as she continued to try poke Billy's cheek and call him Eyeball. By the time they made it back to Castle Rock, Ace had told them they were taking her home.

It took a little longer but they managed to walk her back home where they were somewhat surprised to see Eyeball laying on the floor, trying to fight off Vern and Gordie as Chris was pleading with their mum and Teddy. Ace nodded at the others as they all came straight over, eager to figure out what was going on.

"Eyeball." Bonnie mumbled once more as she removed her arm from Charlie and brought it swinging around to Billy's neck.

"Wrong cobra again love." Billy grumbled as he nodded down towards Eyeball on the floor. "That's Eyeball."

Bonnie's head snapped around as she attempted to see through the blurred lines. She barely made out a figure laying there as he attempted to fight off the two young boys but she recognised the voice instantly.

"Eyeball!" She felt herself shout excitedly as she pushed off Billy and a stumbled closer, tripping over Vern and landing flat on Eyeball.

"Bonnie! Are you drunk?!" Her mum almost shouted as she came closer and looked down at her daughter, who was now happily content in the arms of Eyeball Chambers.

"Look mum I told you she had a date tonight!" Teddy tried explaining as he stepped in front of his mum.

She looked up and between the rest of the cobras.

"Right you're telling me everything and you're telling me now." She ordered as she moved Teddy aside and bent down tot her daughter.

"You're going straight to bed." She ordered as she reached out and tried to pull her free.

Eyeball kept his arms tight around her as he shook his head. "She's mine!" He drunkenly snapped as he pulled her closer.

Their mum stood up straight as she turned to Teddy and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Now."

Teddy gulped as he looked over at Ace and the other cobras, silently pleading. Their mum turned and glared at Ace.

"Look you cobras don't scare me so I'm demanding to know what the hell is going on and why my daughter is currently refusing to let him go!" She shouted as she pointed down to where her daughter and Eyeball were both drunkenly poking each other's faces and giggling between themselves.

"It's kinda complicated..." Ace mumbled.

Their mum looked back at her daughter before back at the cobra. "I got time." She snapped as her arms remained crossed over her chest.

Ace glanced at the other cobras and the younger boys before back at Bonnie and Teddy's mum.

"It kinda started with a little bet..."

Ace made sure to tell her everything he knew, all the mini bets, including the one Bonnie and Eyeball had together. He really put emphasis on how him and the others had just saved her from what would be a bad date if she went any further, which judging by her drunken state she wouldn't have even realised.

Teddy cautiously glanced at his mum as he stepped closer. "Don't be mad..." he mumbled as he looked up at her.

"Mad?" She scoffed as she looked around at them all. "Honestly I don't even know what to say. You knew about your sisters bets?" She snapped at Teddy.

He looked down and nodded slowly. Chris, Vern and Gordie all moved to his side as they all looked down at their feet. She sighed loudly as she looked back down at her daughter.

"At least help me get your sister inside before they end up poking each other's eyes out." She grumbled as she she bent down once again.

Teddy crouched at her side and tried getting a hold of Bonnie's arms but she reached out and smacked him off, snuggling back further into Eyeball as she brought her hand back to his cheek. Their mum sighed as she stood up and faced the cobras.

"Help me get them both inside then." She snapped her order at them.

Now everyone knew the cobras were deadly and dangerous but the one type of person they wouldn't fight back against was a mother. Fearing what she could do or say they all quickly nodded and began to try pull Bonnie and Eyeball up, which considering they were both drunk and both refusing to let the other go, was quite a difficult situation.