I'm done.

Everyone had been piled into the living room while the doctor was looking over Bonnie with her mum.

None of them spoke a word to each other as they all shared the same glances. Ace and Eyeball sat over one side of the room as Chris, Gordie, Vern and Teddy sat on the sofa.

Ace and Eyeball were giving each other the same look. Ace knew Eyeball felt guilty for what had happened. It had been his dad and it had been because he wasn't there to stop it.

Chris sighed as he looped his arm around Teddy's shoulder and gently tugged him closer. Teddy glanced up at him and the pair shared a weak smile. The smile that spoke words such as 'I'm sorry my dad did that' to 'I'm sorry I blamed your brother.'

Eventually Bonnie's mum and the doctor slowly came back downstairs. Eyeball instantly leapt up from the sofa and almost tripped over Ace as she appeared in the doorway.

"Is she okay?! What happened?! Is she awake?! She's gonna be fine right?!" Eyeball's questioned fired out left, right and centre as Ace gently pulled him back.

Her mum saw the doctor out and thanked him for everything before turning back to the boys in the living room.

"Boys," she looked down at Teddy and his friends. "Why don't you go get us all something to eat from the diner? Give Bonnie some good food and lord knows I am not cooking now."

Teddy and his friends slowly stood up and nodded, looking between his mum and Ace and Eyeball.

She handed them some money from her bag and opened the front door.

"Maybe you should go with them Ace, make sure they can carry everything." From the tone in her voice they knew she wasn't happy.

Ace was never one to argue against a mum, it was his one weakness and something he had learnt about women. When it comes to their offspring, never ever go up against a mum.

Quickly nodding he gave Eyeball a steady pat on the back as he quickly moved past and followed the young boys out the door.

Eyeball wanted out. He quickly tried to follow behind Ace but stopped as he felt her mum's hand on his shoulder, holding him and stopping him from leaving the house.

She slowly let the door shut as he steadily turned to her. Her eyebrow raised as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"A bar fight huh?" She questioned.

Eyeball shuffled on his feet slowly as he attempted to nod.

"A bar fight yeah.." His weak voice mumbled.

Her mum nodded slowly, "Sounds serious, what happened?" She fired her next question out.

"Umm.." Eyeball mumbled about as he tried to work out a plausible answer. "Some dude started on some other dude?" His statement came out as more of a question.

"Oh and the cobras just so happened to be there?" She asked as her head tilted to the side.

Eyeball nodded slowly.

"How did Bonnie get involved then?" She questioned as she leant against the banister, somewhat blocking off Eyeball's every escape.

Eyeball shrugged slightly. "Um, her and James tried to break it up and it just escalated."

Her mum nodded her head slowly as she looked Eyeball up and down.

"Funny that isn't it?" She asked as she locked eyes with him.

"What?" He questioned slightly.

"How your story of events is so different to her story of events." Her mum snapped back seriously.