Ch.3

-----

Jungwon suddenly woke up by the vibration from his phone. It's 3:40 pm and no, he did not just wake up now.

He ate his breakfast and even exercised for a bit. He just took a small afternoon nap. But that ended by the notification from his phone.

"..hello?" He didn't checked the contact number since he didn't want to open his eyes. He immediately answered and spoke with a rough voice.

"Hey- wait. Did you just woke up? I knew it. You slept late again last did you? How many times did I tell you to not-" Her voiced was cut off.

"No mom.. I was already awake since a while ago. I just took a nap.."

"Oh, is that so."

"..yes.. so why did you call me..?" Jungwon tried opening his eyes slowly but it keeps closing back because of the sunlight from the window.

"I Just wanted to know if you would like to visit us for a while. Your brother is here actually." She said as he could hear pans and utensils from the back.

"..well. I don't know. But I'll tell you when I made up my mind."

"Alright, hurry up and tell me soon. Your brother only has a week break." Jungwon could hear a voice from the other line. A familiar one. His brother's.

"Yeah I will.." They both said their goodbyes and ended the call. He took a deep breath and checked the time. 3:56.
He wanted to get up but his feet is moving him back.

The open window made it so cold but made the bed comfortable and soft at the same time. He remembers the times when he goes to school and the feeling was always like this.

Stop being lazy. He got up and used all of his strength to encourage his legs. But even tho he's finally up, he still doesn't know what to do to kill time.

"Sighs.. should i go.?" Thinking if he should visit them or not. It's been quite a long time since he did saw them. Not a year, just some months.
But that's still pretty long.

He's thinking hard. I won't see him there would I? I mean.. he's here at my city so how could he be there at the same time? Unless if he's... Stalking me.

He shook his head in reality, "No.. Sunoo hyung would never do that.. He's not that kind of person." He took another deep breath and decided he'll go visit.

I mean it's just once in a while right.
Plus he's sure his family misses him so much. You know how clingy they are Jungwon..

As he took a sigh which made a cold smoke comes out. He immediately closed the window shut and went out for a bit.

When he stepped out, he could feel the sun glaring at him but at the same time there's no feeling of hotness. Not like last summer, his skin was burning everytime he step outside.

He felt like a vampire.

Since he doesn't have enough money to buy a partnered clothes and pants, he decided to buy a puffer jacket. It's getting colder and colder.

««»»

He immediately wore the jacket just after he bought it. He could still feel the coldness of the air but the jacket was enough to keep him warm.