Ch.2

-----

It's morning.

The sound of the alarm from his phone startled him awake. He has bags under his eyes from crying last night. He didn't cry to sleep or anything, its just...

Ugh... He tried to fight the laziness and got up. Since when have I become like this?

I used to be a perfect child. I won a lot of medals and in competitions. I behave so perfect. Now, what did I do that made me like this?

He brushed his teeth and changed his clothes. It wasn't that much of a change but atleast he got rid of the dirty clothes.

His hair is a mess and until now he still forgets to buy a comb whenever he had time to shop. "How could I forget for the 5th time.."

He just brushed it slowly with his fingertips and fix it here and there until he finds that original hairstyle he always wear. A breeze came from the open window that had him shivering.

It's colder than yesterday. The thought of buying thick clothes for winter scares him. His needs are slowly eating his wallet and making him broke.

Fun fact, his parents are rich.
But he wouldn't even dare to ask for money. Tho his worried mother would often send money to his account. He also would tell her to stop and he doesn't need it.

But she's his mother, she knows her son lies a lot more than what she knows now.

[Mom]

new

-has sent you 100,000 won
[receive?]

(100,000 won=roughly 100 US dollars)

-Use this to buy clothes for winter. Take care of yourself.

Mom, that's too much. I told you I have enough <
money. 

Shut up and take it.

[ "sighs.." ]

[received]

««»»

No, I haven't forgot. I still remember what happened last night. Jungwon still can't take the thought out of his head. Ever since he woke up, it's the first thing he remembers.

He still can't believe he met him last night.  He slapped both of his cheeks, wishing it was all a dream. But he's stuck in this reality and there's no escaping.

Or is there..?

He reached for the doorknob but he hesitated to open it. Thinking he might see him outside. "He didn't follow me here did he..?"

Oh, I hope not.

He's probably just close in this area since the park is just near here. There's a chance he might just bump onto him at any moment.